'Ilte Cheong' Yoon Kyun-sang, Kim Yoo-jung after apology

Once clean hot, Yoon Kyun-sang apologized to Kim Yoo-jung.In the JTBC monthly drama Once Clean Hot (playplayed by Han Hee-jung and director Noh Jong-chan), which was broadcast on the 10th, Jang Seon-gyeol (Yoon Kyun-sang) was portrayed as angry with Gil O-sol (Kim Yoo-jung).On this day, Jang Seon-jung said to Gil Osol, I do not think its a ridiculous mistake because I am leaving my mind out. I do not know how bad our company image is because of Gil Osol.Gilosol bowed his head and said, Im sorry, but Jang Seon-gyeol shouted, Get out right now.Kwon said, I told him that it was the date of Gil Osols mother today. He said, I told him that I had a place to go in the afternoon, but it seems to have been going to the crypt.Jang was embarrassed and recalled that he had spoken to Gil Osol. He said to himself, I did not know, did you do wrong?However, Jang Seon-jung, who realized his mistake soon, went to Gil Osol and said, Come out tomorrow.I apologize, he said. I can never forgive anyone who touches my staff in any situation. After that, Jang Seon-jung smiled at the Cat and the roadside.

'Once clean hot,' Yoon Kyun-sang apologized to Kim Yoo-jung.

In the JTBC monthly drama "Once Clean Hot" (playplayed by Han Hee-jung and director Noh Jong-chan), which was broadcast on the 10th, Jang Seon-gyeol (Yoon Kyun-sang) was portrayed as angry with Gil O-sol (Kim Yoo-jung).

On this day, Jang Seon-jung said to Gil Osol, "I do not think it's a ridiculous mistake because I am leaving my mind out. I do not know how bad our company image is because of Gil Osol." Gilosol bowed his head and said, "I'm sorry," but Jang Seon-gyeol shouted, "Get out right now."

Kwon said, "I told him that it was the date of Gil Osol's mother today." He said, "I told him that I had a place to go in the afternoon, but it seems to have been going to the crypt." Jang was embarrassed and recalled that he had spoken to Gil Osol. He said to himself, "I did not know, did you do wrong?"

However, Jang Seon-jung, who realized his mistake soon, went to Gil Osol and said, "Come out tomorrow. I apologize, "he said." I can never forgive anyone who touches my staff in any situation. "After that, Jang Seon-jung smiled at the Cat and the roadside.