'Il-Cheong' Kim Yoo-jung "If you did not quit the Exercise then ... regret + tears

Actor Kim Yoo-jung showed regret and tears once he cleaned up hotly.In JTBCs Once Clean Hot (hereinafter referred to as Iltecheong), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, Jang Seon-gyeol (Yoon Kyun-sang) was very angry with Gil O-sol (Kim Yoo-jung).Jang Seon-gyeol shouted to Gil Osol, saying, I do not think the employees are having a hard time because of Gil Osol.Gilosol said he was sorry, but Jang Seon-gyeol added that he was sorry.Gilosol eventually bowed his head and left the presidents office, where he arrived at his late mothers crypt and said, I told her I was dirty and not washed every day, but I changed.But my mother is the only one.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung showed regret and tears once he cleaned up hotly.

In JTBC's Once Clean Hot (hereinafter referred to as Iltecheong), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, Jang Seon-gyeol (Yoon Kyun-sang) was very angry with Gil O-sol (Kim Yoo-jung).

Jang Seon-gyeol shouted to Gil Osol, saying, "I do not think the employees are having a hard time because of Gil Osol."

Gilosol said he was sorry, but Jang Seon-gyeol added that he was "sorry."

Gilosol eventually bowed his head and left the president’s office, where he arrived at his late mother’s crypt and said, “I told her I was dirty and not washed every day, but I changed. But my mother is the only one. "