'Boy friend' Jang Seung-jo, in the painting "I wanted to show Song Hye-kyo Fan heart"

On the cable channel TVNs drama Boy Friend (playplayed by Yoo Young-ah, directed by Park Shin-woo, production studio Dragon and main factory), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th, Jung Woo-seok (Jang Seung-jo) was on the air to meet the artist.On the day of the show, Jung Woo Seok visited the painting for Cha Claudia Kim (Song Hye-kyo). Jung Woo Seok said, Why are you hiding? Dont be angry with the representative.I put on a gallery and made some threats, he said.Jung Woo Seok said, My mother is one of the painters, and Cha Claudia Kim is a huge fan. I wanted to show the Fan heart of Cha.I had a big score at the beginning of my honeymoon, that was the only score: I went to Spain for business, and the car representative wanted to go to Portugal by car, not by plane, he added.Jung Woo Seok said, I remember that the car representative asked me if I could drive and rented a car and went west without any hesitation.The air conditioner was hot, and it was very hot, and I ran for six hours, and the representative of the car wanted to follow the journey west of the painter.Everything I read in the painting of the artist wanted to follow him. Sokcho is his hometown, so I want to hang more pictures at the hotel.

On the cable channel TVN's Drama "Boy friend" (playplayed by Yoo Young-ah, directed by Park Shin-woo, production studio Dragon and main factory), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th, Jung Woo-seok (Jang Seung-jo) was on the air to meet the artist.

On the day of the show, Jung Woo Seok visited the painting for Cha Claudia Kim (Song Hye-kyo). Jung Woo Seok said, "Why are you hiding? Don't be angry with the representative. I put on a gallery and made some threats," he said.

Jung Woo Seok said, "My mother is One of the painters, and Cha Claudia Kim is a huge fan. I wanted to show the Fan heart of Cha." "I had a big score at the beginning of my hOneymoon, that was the only score: I went to Spain for business, and the car representative wanted to go to Portugal by car, not by plane," he added.

Jung Woo Seok said, "I remember that the car representative asked me if I could drive and rented a car and went west without any hesitation. The air conditiOner was hot, and it was very hot, and I ran for six hours, and the representative of the car wanted to follow the journey west of the painter. Everything I read in the painting of the artist wanted to follow him. Sokcho is his hometown, so I want to hang more pictures at the hotel. "