Tale of Fairy' Moon Chae-won, Yoon Hyun-min thought tear-tuck "I want to be around"

Tale of Fairy Moon Chae-won beamed as he recalled Yoon Hyun-minIn the 11th episode of TVNs monthly drama Tale of Fairy, which was broadcast on the 9th, Koo (An Gil-gang) visited Sun Ok-nams cafe.On this day, Seon Ok Nam asked the teacher about the Gyeryong, He had the memory of my father. He was the one who recognized the Jumsun at once for 699 years.But he was afraid of the truth about what seemed to be a lot of pain in his life. He was fragile and uneasy like an endlessly hurt child. So, he said, Is this life tough? I do not seem to worry about anything. So what did he say. Memory is over.No, if you see the person, do you feel like the West? Seon Ok-nam said, It hurts when you see him.I am sorry and sorry, as I have already turned away from the person I had to hold. In particular, Sun Ok-nam said, I want to reassure him when I see him, and I want to stay with him so that he does not do it alone.This is the marriage of the couple who realized 699 years ago. Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Tale of Fairy' Moon Chae-won beamed as he recalled Yoon Hyun-min

In the 11th episode of TVN's monthly drama "Tale of Fairy", which was broadcast on the 9th, Koo (An Gil-gang) visited Sun Ok-nam's cafe.

On this day, Seon Ok Nam asked the teacher about the Gyeryong, "He had the Memory of my father. He was the one who recognized the Jumsun at once for 699 years. But he was afraid of the truth about what seemed to be a lot of pain in his life. He was fragile and uneasy like an endlessly hurt child. "

So, he said, "Is this life tough? I do not seem to worry about anything. So what did he say. Memory is over. No, if you see the person, do you feel like the West? "Seon Ok-nam said," It hurts when you see him. I am sorry and sorry, as I have already turned away from the person I had to hold. "

In particular, Sun Ok-nam said, "I want to reassure him when I see him, and I want to stay with him so that he does not do it alone. This is the marriage of the couple who realized 699 years ago. "

Photo = TVN broadcast screen