'Ilte Cheong' Kim Yoo-jung, Yoon Kyun-sang, I was sick. "Everyone has a situation."

Kim Yu-jeong understood and accepted Yoon Kyun-sangs deconstructive disorder.On the 11th, JTBCs Once Clean Up was broadcast six Times.On the same day, Osol (Kim Yoo-jung) visited the house of Seon-Jin (Yoon Kyun-sang) and said, I thought you were exceptional, but not now.I thought it sounded like an excuse, but I thought it was a luxury to wash part-Time, and I saw another book of problems when I was going to close my hair for another ten minutes and change my clothes.I think you might have had a good reason, though its different from me, he said. Because there are things about each of them.The pain of the pre-determination was understood and accepted. The pre-determination was shaken.

Kim Yu-jeong understood and accepted Yoon Kyun-sang's deconstructive disorder.

On the 11th, JTBC's 'Once Clean Up' was broadcast six Times.

On the same day, Osol (Kim Yoo-jung) visited the house of Seon-Jin (Yoon Kyun-sang) and said, "I thought you were exceptional, but not now.

“I thought it sounded like an excuse, but I thought it was a luxury to wash part-Time, and I saw another book of problems when I was going to close my hair for another ten minutes and change my clothes. “I think you might have had a good reason, though it’s different from me,” he said. “Because there are things about each of them.” The pain of the pre-determination was understood and accepted. The pre-determination was shaken.