"Tale of Fairy" Moon Chae-won, a healing good girl, "You're a good man."

Moon Chae-won, a prehistoric woman, was sick when he saw Yoon Hyun-min.Moon Chae-won tears up worrying about Yoon Hyun-min in TVNs monthly drama Tale of Fairy, which aired on the 10th.Moon Chae-won, who played Sun Ok-nam, who kept Gyeryong while waiting for the reincarnation of The West for 699 years, expressed his heartfelt feelings and improved the perfection of the drama in the uneasy appearance of Lee Hyun (Yoon Hyun-min), who believed to be The West.I have been asking Oknam about Is he really The West?At first I thought I was remembering his face, but I was so longing for Memory, and what I saw with my eyes was not entirely left, which made me trouble.And when you are loved, you are scared, and you smile at Lee Hyun, who is nervous, and say, Dont be afraid. You are a good person.You deserve to eat a bigger lunch box.

Moon Chae-won, a 'prehistoric woman', was sick when he saw Yoon Hyun-min.

Moon Chae-won tears up worrying about Yoon Hyun-min in TVN's monthly drama Tale of Fairy, which aired on the 10th. Moon Chae-won, who played Sun Ok-nam, who kept Gyeryong while waiting for the reincarnation of The West for 699 years, expressed his heartfelt feelings and improved the perfection of the drama in the uneasy appearance of Lee Hyun (Yoon Hyun-min), who believed to be The West.

I have been asking Oknam about "Is he really The West?" At first I thought I was remembering his face, but I was so longing for Memory, and what I saw with my eyes was not entirely left, which made me trouble.

And when you are loved, you are scared, and you smile at Lee Hyun, who is nervous, and say, "Don't be afraid. You are a good person. You deserve to eat a bigger lunch box. "