BTS wins 'Favorite Music Video' "Thanks to Amy"

BTS won the Favourite Music Video award at the 2018 Mama Japan Awards.On the afternoon of the 12th, 2018 MAMA FANS CHOICE in JAPAN Awards were held at Japan Saitama Super Arena.Following the red carpet event at 5 pm, the awards were held from 7 pm.The FAVORITE MUSIC VIDEO award was received by the global idol BTS.Jimin, who received the trophy, said, I thank Amy for seeing our movie a lot and thank the bishop for taking the movie.Jungkook said, I would like to say thank you to Amy and many people who enjoy Music Video.I want to shoot Music Video later, but please expect it. V said, I will do jacket shooting.My favorite movie is spring day, and I want to live like spring day today. 2018 MAMA FANS CHOICE in JAPAN screen capture

BTS won the "Favourite Music Video" award at the 2018 Mama Japan Awards.

On the afternoon of the 12th, '2018 MAMA FANS' CHOICE in Japan' Awards were held at Japan Saitama Super Arena. Following the red carpet Event at 5 pm, the Awards were held from 7 pm.

The 'FAVORITE Music Video' award was received by the global idol BTS.

Jimin, who received the trophy, said, "I thank Amy for seeing our movie a lot and thank the bishop for taking the movie."

Jungkook said, "I would like to say thank you to Amy and many people who enjoy Music Video. I want to shoot Music Video later, but please expect it. "V said," I will do jacket shooting. My favorite movie is 'spring day', and I want to live like spring day today. "

'2018 MAMA FANS' CHOICE in Japan' screen capture