Shin Bong-sun, Wanna One Lee Dae-hwi and a friendly shot "Pleasant meeting" ..."I envy you, Bongsun!"

Shin Bong-sun told his SNS on the 28th of last month, # Explosion # Wanna One # Daehwi # How bright is it?# How beautiful # Good meeting # # I met you # Jenny House Cheongdam Hill Iran posted a picture with the article.In the photo, Shin Bong-sun and Lee Dae-hwi are smiling brightly toward the camera with a friendly look.In particular, Lee Dae-hwis warm smile, which depicts V next to Shin Bong-sun, catches the eye.The netizens who saw this responded such as It is so cute ~, Thank you for uploading the picture with me!, Idol seems to be Idol, It is cool and I envy Bongsun!

Shin Bong-sun told his SNS on the 28th of last month, "# Explosion # Wanna One # Daehwi # How bright is it? # How beautiful # Good meeting # # I met you # Jenny House Cheongdam Hill "Iran posted a picture with the article.

In the photo, Shin Bong-sun and Lee Dae-hwi are smiling brightly toward the camera with a friendly look.

In particular, Lee Dae-hwi's warm smile, which depicts V next to Shin Bong-sun, catches the eye.

The netizens who saw this responded such as "It is so cute ~", "Thank you for uploading the picture with me!", "Idol seems to be Idol", "It is cool" and "I envy Bongsun!"