Girl's Day Hyeri, Fan Coffee or Tea Thanks You "I've Taken It Very"

Hyeri posted several photos on his 21st day with his article Thank you for our Fans today, I took hard work! How happy I am. Thank you so much.Hyeri, pictured, posed in front of Coffee or Tea, looking happy, looking lovely and eye-catching.Netizens responded in various ways such as I love you sister, I want to see and I want to be strong.Meanwhile, Hyeri is appearing on the TVN entertainment program Amazing Saturday.

Hyeri posted several photos on his 21st day with his article "Thank You for our Fans today, I took hard work! How happy I am. Thank You so much".

Hyeri, pictured, posed in front of Coffee or Tea, looking happy, looking lovely and eye-catching.

Netizens responded in various ways such as "I love you sister", "I want to see" and "I want to be strong".

Meanwhile, Hyeri is appearing on the TVN entertainment program 'Amazing Saturday'.