From the shimmering Shin Sung-rok to Bong Tae-gyu LoveConfessions, the acting target horse

From love Confessions to thank you, a word from the stars made me forget the cold weather.On the afternoon of December 31, 2018 SBS Acting Grand Prize was held at SBS Prism Tower.MCs include comedian Shin Dong-yup, actor Lee Je-hoon and Shin Hye-sun.On this day, the actors showed off their own duties on stage and below.Bong Tae-gyu and Jung Woong-in, famous for their love, made public love confessions to their wives, and Shin Sung-rok, who is hotly loved by Empress I Musici following Return, could not speak.There were also Yang Se-jong and Song Yoon-ah who gave laughter with the wrongness and wit.▲ Lover Bong Tae-gyu Outside, Hashibak, I love you so muchBong Tae-gyu, who won the character award for the Return Akvengers four, said that this prize was entirely his wife Hashibak.I am so grateful for believing in me that I had nothing when I met, he said. I really, I love you so much. He openly smiled at the Confessions.He also called his wife Hashibak outside man.▲ Candid Yang Se-jong Lee Sang-hyung is not Shin Hye-sun but Jenifer LawrenceYang Se-jong, who played a couple with Shin Hye-sun with Thirty but Seventeen, was asked to Shin Dong-yup on the day, If Shin Hye-sun is actually close to his ideal, draw a heart with his finger.But Yang Se-jong didnt raise his hand.When Shin Dong-yup asked, Who are you dating now? Yang Se-jong said, My mother always told me to be honest. I do not have an ideal type in Korea.I like Jenifer Lawrence, he said, (God) Hye Sun sister is hairy and really beautiful. ▲ Choi Jin-hyuk I Musici Shin Sung-rok of Empress, I wonder who is jealous.Choi Jin-hyuk, who took the stage for the Best Couple Award, mentioned SBS Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Empress I Musici.He said, I am very curious, saying, I wonder who viewers are jealous of, say, Lee Hyuk (Shin Sung-rok) is jealous of, between Jang Na-ra and Choi Jin-hyuk.▲ Jung Woong-ins homely award testimony I will wash a lot of dishes next yearJung Woong-in, who won the Weekend & Daily Drama Award for Best Actor, boasted that he was the first to receive a Dad Award for his three daughters.After thanking his wife for raising his children healthy, he said, I will always do a lot of dishes that I can do well in 2019.▲ Song Yoon-ah, who is awarded the MC for Shin Dong-yup? Lucky for my lifeSong Yoon-ah, who won the Best Actor Award in Weekend & Japanese Drama, recalled when he won the drama Mama in the past and said, Every time Shin Dong-yup went on.Shin Dong-yup also said that Song Yoon-ah has seen a lot of award testimony.Song Yoon-ah then said, If I go on stage today, I wanted to say, Shin Dong-yup is lucky in my life.▲ Shin Sung-rok, Ju Dong-min Kim Soon-ok The writer thinks, Why do you cry?Shin Sung-rok, who won the Best Acting Award in the Wednesday-Thursday Evening drama category with Choi Jin-hyuk, was tearful while talking about Ju Dong-min PD and Kim Soon-okJu Dong-min PD and Return followed by Empress I Musici, he said, There were many hard work.I did both works and it worked out well, he said. Kim Soon-ok, I thought I could not do this character. He said, I am sorry.Why are you crying? he asked himself and laughed.List of winners (writing) for the 2018 SBS Acting Awards▲ Target: Kam Woo-sung Kim Sun-a (Kiss first?)▲ Mon-Tue drama category best performance award = Lee Je-hoon (by fox time), Shin Hye-sun (30 but 17)Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Drama Award for Best Performance = Choi Jin-hyuk (Empress I Musici), Shin Sung-rok (Empress I Musici), Jang Na-ra (Empress I Musici)▲ Best Actor Award in the Daily & Weekend Drama category: Kim Jae-won (if you think she will), Song Yoon-ah (Secret Mother)▲ Mon-Tue drama category excellent performance award = Yang Se-jong (30 but 17), Chae Soo-bin (by fox time)Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Drama Award for Excellent Performance: Yoon Si-yoon (Dear Judge), Seo Ji-hye (Physical Surgery)▲ Il-il & Weekend Drama Award for Excellent Performance = Jung Woong-in (Miss Ma: A plurality of Goddess), Kim So-yeon (Secret Mother)▲ Works Award - by Fox▲ Character Acting Award: Return Akvengers Four (Bong Tae-gyu Shin Sung-rok Park Ki-woong Yoon Jong-hoon)▲ Producer Award: Um Ki-jun (thoracic surgery), Nam Sang-mi (if you think shell talk)▲ Best Couple Award: Kam Woo-sung Kim Sun-a (Kiss first?)▲ Rookie of the Year Award: Ahn Hyo-seop (30, but 17), Lee Yu-young (dear judge)▲ Supporting Actors: Lim Won-hee (oiled melodrama), Ye Ji-won (Kiss first?, 30 but 17)▲ Youth Child Award: Park Si-eun (30, but 17
From love Confessions to thank you, a word from the stars made me forget the cold weather.On the afternoon of December 31, 2018 SBS Acting Grand Prize was held at SBS Prism Tower.MCs include comedian Shin Dong-yup, actor Lee Je-hoon and Shin Hye-sun.On this day, the actors showed off their own duties on stage and below.Bong Tae-gyu and Jung Woong-in, famous for their love, made public love confessions to their wives, and Shin Sung-rok, who is hotly loved by Empress I Musici following Return, could not speak.There were also Yang Se-jong and Song Yoon-ah who gave laughter with the wrongness and wit.▲ Lover Bong Tae-gyu Outside, Hashibak, I love you so muchBong Tae-gyu, who won the character award for the Return Akvengers four, said that this prize was entirely his wife Hashibak.I am so grateful for believing in me that I had nothing when I met, he said. I really, I love you so much. He openly smiled at the Confessions.He also called his wife Hashibak outside man.▲ Candid Yang Se-jong Lee Sang-hyung is not Shin Hye-sun but Jenifer LawrenceYang Se-jong, who played a couple with Shin Hye-sun with Thirty but Seventeen, was asked to Shin Dong-yup on the day, If Shin Hye-sun is actually close to his ideal, draw a heart with his finger.But Yang Se-jong didnt raise his hand.When Shin Dong-yup asked, Who are you dating now? Yang Se-jong said, My mother always told me to be honest. I do not have an ideal type in Korea.I like Jenifer Lawrence, he said, (God) Hye Sun sister is hairy and really beautiful. ▲ Choi Jin-hyuk I Musici Shin Sung-rok of Empress, I wonder who is jealous.Choi Jin-hyuk, who took the stage for the Best Couple Award, mentioned SBS Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Empress I Musici.He said, I am very curious, saying, I wonder who viewers are jealous of, say, Lee Hyuk (Shin Sung-rok) is jealous of, between Jang Na-ra and Choi Jin-hyuk.▲ Jung Woong-ins homely award testimony I will wash a lot of dishes next yearJung Woong-in, who won the Weekend & Daily Drama Award for Best Actor, boasted that he was the first to receive a Dad Award for his three daughters.After thanking his wife for raising his children healthy, he said, I will always do a lot of dishes that I can do well in 2019.▲ Song Yoon-ah, who is awarded the MC for Shin Dong-yup? Lucky for my lifeSong Yoon-ah, who won the Best Actor Award in Weekend & Japanese Drama, recalled when he won the drama Mama in the past and said, Every time Shin Dong-yup went on.Shin Dong-yup also said that Song Yoon-ah has seen a lot of award testimony.Song Yoon-ah then said, If I go on stage today, I wanted to say, Shin Dong-yup is lucky in my life.▲ Shin Sung-rok, Ju Dong-min Kim Soon-ok The writer thinks, Why do you cry?Shin Sung-rok, who won the Best Acting Award in the Wednesday-Thursday Evening drama category with Choi Jin-hyuk, was tearful while talking about Ju Dong-min PD and Kim Soon-okJu Dong-min PD and Return followed by Empress I Musici, he said, There were many hard work.I did both works and it worked out well, he said. Kim Soon-ok, I thought I could not do this character. He said, I am sorry.Why are you crying? he asked himself and laughed.List of winners (writing) for the 2018 SBS Acting Awards▲ Target: Kam Woo-sung Kim Sun-a (Kiss first?)▲ Mon-Tue drama category best performance award = Lee Je-hoon (by fox time), Shin Hye-sun (30 but 17)Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Drama Award for Best Performance = Choi Jin-hyuk (Empress I Musici), Shin Sung-rok (Empress I Musici), Jang Na-ra (Empress I Musici)▲ Best Actor Award in the Daily & Weekend Drama category: Kim Jae-won (if you think she will), Song Yoon-ah (Secret Mother)▲ Mon-Tue drama category excellent performance award = Yang Se-jong (30 but 17), Chae Soo-bin (by fox time)Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Drama Award for Excellent Performance: Yoon Si-yoon (Dear Judge), Seo Ji-hye (Physical Surgery)▲ Il-il & Weekend Drama Award for Excellent Performance = Jung Woong-in (Miss Ma: A plurality of Goddess), Kim So-yeon (Secret Mother)▲ Works Award - by Fox▲ Character Acting Award: Return Akvengers Four (Bong Tae-gyu Shin Sung-rok Park Ki-woong Yoon Jong-hoon)▲ Producer Award: Um Ki-jun (thoracic surgery), Nam Sang-mi (if you think shell talk)▲ Best Couple Award: Kam Woo-sung Kim Sun-a (Kiss first?)▲ Rookie of the Year Award: Ahn Hyo-seop (30, but 17), Lee Yu-young (dear judge)▲ Supporting Actors: Lim Won-hee (oiled melodrama), Ye Ji-won (Kiss first?, 30 but 17)▲ Youth Child Award: Park Si-eun (30, but 17

From love Confessions to thank you, a word from the stars made me forget the cold weather.

On the afternoon of December 31, '2018 SBS Acting Grand Prize' was held at SBS Prism Tower. MCs include comedian Shin Dong-yup, actor Lee Je-hoon and Shin Hye-sun.

On this day, the actors showed off their own duties on stage and below. Bong Tae-gyu and Jung Woong-in, famous for their love, made public love Confessions to their wives, and Shin Sung-rok, who is hotly loved by 'Empress I Musici' following Return', could not speak. There were also Yang Se-jong and Song Yoon-ah who gave laughter with the wrongness and wit.

▲ Lover Bong Tae-gyu "Outside, Hashibak, I love you so much"

Bong Tae-gyu, who won the character award for the Return' Akvengers four, said that this prize was entirely his wife Hashibak. "I am so grateful for believing in me that I had nothing when I met," he said. "I really, I love you so much." He openly smiled at the Confessions. He also called his wife Hashibak "outside man".

▲ Candid Yang Se-jong "Lee Sang-hyung is not Shin Hye-sun but Jenifer Lawrence"

Yang Se-jong, who played a couple with Shin Hye-sun with "Thirty but Seventeen," was asked to Shin Dong-yup on the day, "If Shin Hye-sun is actually close to his ideal, draw a heart with his finger." But Yang Se-jong didn't raise his hand. When Shin Dong-yup asked, "Who are you dating now?" Yang Se-jong said, "My Mother always told me to be honest. I do not have an ideal type in Korea. I like Jenifer Lawrence, "he said," (God) Hye Sun sister is hairy and really beautiful. "

Choi Jin-hyuk "'I Musici' Shin Sung-rok of Empress, I wonder who is jealous."

Choi Jin-hyuk, who took the stage for the Best Couple Award, mentioned SBS Wednesday-Thursday evening drama 'Empress I Musici'. He said, "I am very curious," saying, "I wonder who viewers are jealous of, say, Lee Hyuk (Shin Sung-rok) is jealous of, between Jang Na-ra and Choi Jin-hyuk."

Jung Woong-in's homely award testimony "I will wash a lot of dishes next year"

Jung Woong-in, who won the Weekend & Daily Drama Award for Best Actor, boasted that he was the first to receive a "Dad Award" for his three daughters. After thanking his wife for raising his children healthy, he said, "I will always do a lot of dishes that I can do well in 2019."

Song Yoon-ah, who is awarded the MC for Shin Dong-yup? "Lucky for my life"

Song Yoon-ah, who won the Best Actor Award in Weekend & Japanese Drama, recalled when he won the drama 'Mama' in the past and said, "Every time Shin Dong-yup went on." Shin Dong-yup also said that Song Yoon-ah has seen a lot of award testimony. Song Yoon-ah then said, "If I go on stage today, I wanted to say, Shin Dong-yup is lucky in my life.'"

Shin Sung-rok, Ju Dong-min Kim Soon-ok The writer thinks, "Why do you cry?"

Shin Sung-rok, who won the Best Acting Award in the Wednesday-Thursday evening drama category with Choi Jin-hyuk, was tearful while talking about Ju Dong-min PD and Kim Soon-ok Ju Dong-min PD and Return' followed by 'Empress I Musici', he said, "There were many hard work. "I did both works and it worked out well," he said. "Kim Soon-ok, I thought I could not do this character." He said, "I am sorry. Why are you crying?" he asked himself and laughed.

List of winners (writing) for the 2018 SBS Acting Awards

▲ Target: Kam Woo-sung Kim Sun-a (Kiss first?)

Mon-Tue drama category best performance award = Lee Je-hoon (by fox time), Shin Hye-sun (30 but 17)

Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Drama Award for Best Performance = Choi Jin-hyuk (Empress I Musici), Shin Sung-rok (Empress I Musici), Jang Na-ra (Empress I Musici)

▲ Best Actor Award in the Daily & Weekend Drama category: Kim Jae-won (if you think she will), Song Yoon-ah (Secret Mother)

Mon-Tue drama category excellent performance award = Yang Se-jong (30 but 17), Chae Soo-bin (by fox time)

Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Drama Award for Excellent Performance: Yoon Si-yoon (Dear Judge), Seo Ji-hye (Physical Surgery)

▲ Il-il & Weekend Drama Award for Excellent Performance = Jung Woong-in (Miss Ma: A plurality of Goddess), Kim So-yeon (Secret Mother)

▲ Works Award - by Fox

▲ Character Acting Award: Return Akvengers Four (Bong Tae-gyu Shin Sung-rok Park Ki-woong Yoon Jong-hoon)

▲ Producer Award: Um Ki-jun (thoracic surgery), Nam Sang-mi (if you think she'll talk)

▲ Best Couple Award: Kam Woo-sung Kim Sun-a (Kiss first?)

▲ Rookie of the Year Award: Ahn Hyo-seop (30, but 17), Lee Yu-young (dear judge)

▲ Supporting Actors: Lim Won-hee (oiled melodrama), Ye Ji-won (Kiss first?, 30 but 17)

▲ Youth Child Award: Park Si-eun (30, but 17