All The Butlers' Choi Min-soo answers Lee Seung-gi X Yang Se-hyeong troubles

The formation of the Choi Min-soo Bridge. All The Butlers students were taught by Choi Min-soo.Choi Min-soo appeared in Master on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 20th to teach how to confront fear.Choi Min-soo has started a horrible consultation with 57 years of internal affairs. Choi Min-soo asked Lee Seung-gi on this day, What is your fear?Lee Seung-gi said, I am afraid that I will do wrong Choices about my work. I am anxious about what to do if I fail because of these Choices.In Lee Seung-gis troubles, Choi Min-soo said that there is no wrong in all Choices, saying, Do not define success and failure as dichotomy.The Choices you are talking about will never be arranged dichotomically. Choi Min-soo also told me that there is a glass that is not just an explanation, but a glass that is not seen in the world using green tea and tea.Choi Min-soo said, Ill think again in my head when I know there are three Choices, but the odds are smaller.Dont be foolish, so Choices are neat, and if you keep being foolish, you wont be able to do your own Choices.Yang Se-hyeong expressed his fears about leaving the world, and this time, Choi Min-soo delivered heartfelt advice against his experience.Choi Min-soo recalled that he was diagnosed with health problems in his middle 2 and that he could not play anymore. It was hard to accept at my age, he recalled.Choi Min-soo said, Then I came across it, that my body could be a blessing. Every moment I breathe on this earth from a certain point was new to me.Im not going to have an old morning, but Im coming to a new one. I want you to value the moment.Yang Se-hyeong said, This is why religion is created. He was impressed by Choi Min-soos teachings.

The formation of the Choi Min-soo Bridge. All The Butlers’ students were taught by Choi Min-soo.

Choi Min-soo appeared in Master on sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on the 20th to teach how to confront fear.

Choi Min-soo has started a 'horrible consultation' with 57 years of internal affairs. Choi Min-soo asked Lee Seung-gi on this day, "What is your fear?"

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am afraid that I will do wrong Choices about my work. I am anxious about what to do if I fail because of these Choices."

In Lee Seung-gi's troubles, Choi Min-soo said that there is no wrong in all Choices, saying, "Do not define success and failure as dichotomy. The Choices you are talking about will never be arranged dichotomically. "

Choi Min-soo also told me that there is a glass that is not just an explanation, but a glass that is not seen in the world using green tea and tea.

Choi Min-soo said, “I’ll think again in my head when I know there are three Choices, but the odds are smaller. Don’t be foolish, so Choices are neat, and if you keep being foolish, you won’t be able to do your own Choices.”

Yang Se-hyeong expressed his fears about leaving the world, and this time, Choi Min-soo delivered heartfelt advice against his experience.

Choi Min-soo recalled that he was diagnosed with health problems in his middle 2 and that he could not play anymore. "It was hard to accept at my age," he recalled. Choi Min-soo said, “Then I came across it, that my body could be a blessing. Every moment I breathe on this earth from a certain point was new to me. I’m not going to have an old morning, but I’m coming to a new one. I want you to value the moment.”

Yang Se-hyeong said, "This is why religion is created." He was impressed by Choi Min-soo's teachings.