BTS, U+Idol Live Popular Award "Ami, Thanks for Voting...I Love You."

BTS has won the U+Idol Live Popular Award.BTS won the U + Idol Live Popular Award at the 33rd Golden Disc Awards Awards awards ceremony held at the Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul on the afternoon of the 6th.I know you Voting for us, and Im so grateful, and Ill try to make sure youre doing a good job in the future, said Jimin, the BTS.Thank you for Voting, RM said, shouting Ami. Other BTS members also expressed their special love for their fans, saying, I love you.Golden Disc Awards Awards

BTS has won the U+Idol Live Popular Award.

BTS won the U + Idol Live Popular Award at the 33rd Golden Disc Awards Awards awards ceremony held at the Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul on the afternoon of the 6th.

“I know you Voting for us, and I’m so grateful, and I’ll try to make sure you’re doing a good job in the future,” said Jimin, the BTS.

“Thank you for Voting,” RM said, shouting “Ami.” Other BTS members also expressed their special love for their fans, saying, “I love you.”

Golden Disc Awards Awards