BTS members "Happy Birthday to Tae Hyung Ah" .. V fandom Donation and event "Break it up"

BTS members celebrated Vs birthday by posting a photo of him with V (23 and his real name Kim Tae-hyung).On the 30th day of Vs birthday, several V photos were uploaded to the BTS Twitter account.My brother is celebrating his birthday a lot, said Ji Min, a member of the group. Ive had a hard time this year, and I want to post it, but I dont think youll ever see me again, he said.In addition, I posted a photo back with V to announce Vs birthday.Jay Hop posted a photo back with V in Macau with # Hop Film and #HAPPYVDAY back hashtag.My brother, Tae-hyung, celebrates his birthday, he added.On the other hand, for Vs birthday, all World Amy (fandom name) celebrated on SNS with #WE_PURPLE_V back hashtag and purple heart back.In purple, V said at the BTS fan meeting in 2016, The last color of rainbow is seen.Bora is used as a meaning of love among fans, stemming from the statement, Believe the other person and love each other for a long time. The word borahae is also used as synonymous with I love you.Fans also celebrated by holding various events.V is participating in the revitalization of tigers by delivering Donation money to the World Natural Fund because it likes tigers and resembles tigers. In China, it borrowed an aquarium and made a discount event like a V theme park.Donation is also continuing: DC Inside V Gallery Donated 4425 briquettes to the Briquette Bank of the Food and Drug Community on the 26th.It is said that it was Donation, which was done with ideas from the name of Vs dog Briquet.V said at the 2018 KBS Grand Festival red carpet event held on the 28th, I received a lot of congratulations from former World Amy people. Thank you and I will not forget when I will really hit the stars of the sky.
BTS members celebrated Vs birthday by posting a photo of him with V (23 and his real name Kim Tae-hyung).On the 30th day of Vs birthday, several V photos were uploaded to the BTS Twitter account.My brother is celebrating his birthday a lot, said Ji Min, a member of the group. Ive had a hard time this year, and I want to post it, but I dont think youll ever see me again, he said.In addition, I posted a photo back with V to announce Vs birthday.Jay Hop posted a photo back with V in Macau with # Hop Film and #HAPPYVDAY back hashtag.My brother, Tae-hyung, celebrates his birthday, he added.On the other hand, for Vs birthday, all World Amy (fandom name) celebrated on SNS with #WE_PURPLE_V back hashtag and purple heart back.In purple, V said at the BTS fan meeting in 2016, The last color of rainbow is seen.Bora is used as a meaning of love among fans, stemming from the statement, Believe the other person and love each other for a long time. The word borahae is also used as synonymous with I love you.Fans also celebrated by holding various events.V is participating in the revitalization of tigers by delivering Donation money to the World Natural Fund because it likes tigers and resembles tigers. In China, it borrowed an aquarium and made a discount event like a V theme park.Donation is also continuing: DC Inside V Gallery Donated 4425 briquettes to the Briquette Bank of the Food and Drug Community on the 26th.It is said that it was Donation, which was done with ideas from the name of Vs dog Briquet.V said at the 2018 KBS Grand Festival red carpet event held on the 28th, I received a lot of congratulations from former World Amy people. Thank you and I will not forget when I will really hit the stars of the sky.

BTS members celebrated V's birthday by posting a photo of him with V (23 and his real name Kim Tae-hyung).

On the 30th day of V's birthday, several V photos were uploaded to the BTS Twitter account.

“My brother is celebrating his birthday a lot,” said Ji Min, a member of the group. “I’ve had a hard time this year, and I want to post it, but I don’t think you’ll ever see me again,” he said. In addition, I posted a photo back with V to announce V's birthday.

Jay Hop posted a photo back with V in Macau with '# Hop Film' and '#HAPPYVDAY' back hashtag. "My brother, Tae-hyung, celebrates his birthday," he added.

On the other hand, for V's birthday, all World 'Amy' (fandom name) celebrated on SNS with '#WE_PURPLE_V' back hashtag and purple heart back. In purple, V said at the BTS fan meeting in 2016, "The last color of rainbow is seen. Bora is used as a meaning of love among fans, stemming from the statement, "Believe the other person and love each other for a long time." The word "borahae" is also used as synonymous with "I love you".

Fans also celebrated by holding various events. V is participating in the revitalization of tigers by delivering Donation money to the World Natural Fund because it likes tigers and resembles tigers. In China, it borrowed an aquarium and made a discount event like a 'V theme park'.

Donation is also continuing: DC Inside V Gallery Donated 4425 briquettes to the Briquette Bank of the Food and Drug Community on the 26th. It is said that it was Donation, which was done with ideas from the name of V's dog 'Briquet'.

V said at the 2018 KBS Grand Festival red carpet event held on the 28th, "I received a lot of congratulations from former World Amy people." "Thank you and I will not forget when I will really hit the stars of the sky."