BTS Jimin announces his own song 'Promise'...cover shoot is V

BTS Jimin has released his own song PromiseOn the 31st BTS official SNS, Jimin said, Did you wait a long time? Finally, I released my own song.Its for me, but its also for you, he said, thanking Amy (Fandon) for saying, Its the first time, Im not familiar, but please listen a lot.His own song Promise is his first song to be released by Jimin. This is the first time he has participated in the work of BTS albums, but he has done everything from writing to composing.Its also a song featuring Jimins musical growth: Promise is a song featuring acoustic guitar sound; it harmonizes with Jimins voice.

BTS Jimin has released his own song 'Promise'

On the 31st BTS official SNS, Jimin said, 'Did you wait a long time? Finally, I released my own song. It's for me, but it's also for you,' he said, thanking Amy (Fandon) for saying, "It's the first time, I'm not familiar, but please listen a lot."

His own song "Promise" is his first song to be released by Jimin. This is the first time he has participated in the work of BTS albums, but he has done everything from writing to composing. It's also a song featuring Jimin's Musical growth: "Promise" is a song featuring acoustic guitar sound; it harmonizes with Jimin's voice.