BTS Jimin unveils his first self-titled song, "Promise..."A song for you"

Jimin posted a promise soundtrack on the official BTS SNS at 0:00 on the 31st, a ballad song tailored to acoustic guitar accompaniment.Jimin co-wrote with producer Slow Rabbit and co-wrote with BTS RM; the songs production was by Slow Rabbit.Jimin said, Did you wait a long time? I finally released my own song. It is for me, but it is also for you.Its the first time, and its inexperienced, but please listen a lot, he said. Thank you Amy for waiting.kim eun-gu

Jimin posted a "promise" soundtrack on the official BTS SNS at 0:00 on the 31st, a ballad song tailored to acoustic guitar accompaniment.

Jimin co-wrote with producer Slow Rabbit and co-wrote with BTS RM; the song's production was by Slow Rabbit.

Jimin said, "Did you wait a long time? I finally released my own song." "It is for me, but it is also for you. “It’s the first time, and it’s inexperienced, but please listen a lot,” he said. “Thank you Amy for waiting.”

kim eun-gu