'All The Butlers' Kang Ho-dong surprise. Lee Seung-gi "Son Ye-jin, four girls were like?" Your

<p>‘All The Butlers’ Kang Ho-dong, this surprise has appeared.</p><p>13 days afternoon broadcast SBS ‘All The Butlers’in which Kang Ho-dong this hint into a fairy appeared.</p><p>This day in the broadcast hint Fairy to emerge as Kang Ho-dong is Exercise, and that concept received a phone call Exercise, which seemed to consistently come to pass that all to maintain identity in Perak. But this is Kang Ho-dong of the prank was, and now without Lee Seung-gi exclaims Kang Ho-dong is a “win and you~ brother can live without?”La and Lee Seung-gi for affection, revealing the laughter, I found myself.</p><p>This Lee Seung-gi “type without one 5 years to live?”and Khalid answered, Kang Ho-dong “but these days broadcast is honest game trends. My chest pounding almost to ask you a question? In the broadcast this question to? How long before this Soon-Jae an acting unfolds. Thats too impressive, that was however long ago on the 1 year anniversary special had? So wondering,”and a drive to stand out.</p><p>This is Kang Ho-dong is a “human wonder and ask. Son Ye-jin, Mr. actually, seeing how hard?”And this course pulled out, “I win, you know. I win for such expressions have ever seen,”he said.</p><p>Kang Ho-dong is “four song lyrics like four girls like?”Called Lee Seung-gi teased, and Lee Seung-gi is a “brother Why Are you here at the ‘love letters’.”and shy.</p><p>Lee Seung-gis reaction to Kang Ho-dong “I made a mistake there? Full now reminds me,”and laughed, and Kang Ho-dong, I want Lee Seung-gi “I used some of the concept? So, there I disciples would have. Humility in that sound. Win have I a humble game, not day did. I use as I would like,”he said.</p><p>This Lee Seung-gi “then the disciples once as I please,”and accept through laughter, I found myself.</p>

‘All The Butlers’ Kang Ho-dong, this surprise has appeared.

13 days afternoon broadcast SBS ‘All The Butlers’in which Kang Ho-dong this hint into a fairy appeared.

This day in the broadcast hint Fairy to emerge as Kang Ho-dong is Exercise, and that concept received a phone call Exercise, which seemed to consistently come to pass that all to maintain identity in Perak. But this is Kang Ho-dong of the prank was, and now without Lee Seung-gi exclaims Kang Ho-dong is a “win and you~ brother can live without?”La and Lee Seung-gi for affection, revealing the laughter, I found myself.

This Lee Seung-gi “type without one 5 years to live?”and Khalid answered, Kang Ho-dong “but these days broadcast is honest game trends. My chest pounding almost to ask you a question? In the broadcast this question to? How long before this Soon-Jae an acting unfold's. That's too impressive, that was however long ago on the 1 year anniversary special had? So wondering,”and a drive to stand out.

This is Kang Ho-dong is a “human wonder and ask. Son Ye-jin, Mr. actually, seeing how hard?”And this course pulled out, “I win, you know. I win for such expressions have ever seen,”he said.

Kang Ho-dong is “four song lyrics like four girls like?”Called Lee Seung-gi teased, and Lee Seung-gi is a “brother Why Are you here at the ‘love letters’.”and shy.

Lee Seung-gi's reaction to Kang Ho-dong “I made a mistake there? Full now reminds me,”and laughed, and Kang Ho-dong, I want Lee Seung-gi “I used some of the concept? So, there I disciples would have. Humility in that sound. Win have I a humble game, not day did. I use as I would like,”he said.

This Lee Seung-gi “then the disciples once as I please,”and accept through laughter, I found myself.