'All The Butlers' Kang Ho-dong surprise appearance...Lee Seung-gi "Son Ye-jin, did you look like your woman" Nussre

All The Butlers Kang Ho-dong appeared in surprise.On SBS All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 13th, Kang Ho-dong was portrayed as a hint fairy.Kang Ho-dong, who appeared as a hint fairy on the day of the broadcast, received a phone call with the concept of Exercise and kept his face as if he were exercise.However, this was a joke of Kang Ho-dong, and Kang Ho-dong, who shouted Lee Seung-gi without any hesitation, laughed at Lee Seung-gi, saying, Can you live without your brother?Lee Seung-gi replied, I have been living for five years without my brother. Kang Ho-dong said, But nowadays broadcasting is a trend.Can I ask you a question about my heart pounding? Cant you ask me this on the air? You know, Mr.It was so impressive, but I was wondering about it a while ago. Kang Ho-dong then said, I am asking because I am curious about human beings. Son Ye-jin, how do you really see it?Ive never seen that look on Seung-gi.Kang Ho-dong teased Lee Seung-gi, Is it like your song lyrics? And Lee Seung-gi said, Why are you doing love letters here?In response to Lee Seung-gis reaction, Kang Ho-dong said, Geoje I made a mistake?I suddenly think about it now, he laughed, and Lee Seung-gi, who is trying to get Kang Ho-dong, said, I want to go to the master concept?Im not saying it humblingly. Im not humbling, Im saying its a hunky thing. I want to be the master.Lee Seung-gi laughed at the question, Then come out as a student.

'All The Butlers' Kang Ho-dong appeared in surprise.

On SBS' All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 13th, Kang Ho-dong was portrayed as a hint fairy.

Kang Ho-dong, who appeared as a hint fairy on the day of the broadcast, received a phone call with the concept of Exercise and kept his face as if he were exercise. However, this was a joke of Kang Ho-dong, and Kang Ho-dong, who shouted Lee Seung-gi without any hesitation, laughed at Lee Seung-gi, saying, "Can you live without your brother?"

Lee Seung-gi replied, "I have been living for five years without my brother." Kang Ho-dong said, "But nowadays broadcasting is a trend. Can I ask you a question about my heart pounding? Can't you ask me this on the air? You know, Mr. It was so impressive, but I was wondering about it a while ago. "

Kang Ho-dong then said, "I am asking because I am curious about human beings. Son Ye-jin, how do you really see it?" I’ve never seen that look on Seung-gi.”

Kang Ho-dong teased Lee Seung-gi, "Is it like your song lyrics?" And Lee Seung-gi said, "Why are you doing love letters here?"

In response to Lee Seung-gi's reaction, Kang Ho-dong said, "Geoje I made a mistake? I suddenly think about it now, "he laughed, and Lee Seung-gi, who is trying to get Kang Ho-dong, said," I want to go to the master concept? I’m not saying it humblingly. I’m not humbling, I’m saying it’s a hunky thing. I want to be the master.”

Lee Seung-gi laughed at the question, "Then come out as a student."