'All The Butlers' Kang Ho-dong tells crew that they should "get up to their senses"

The producers have to keep their minds up, broadcaster Kang Ho-dong said of the master who will appear on the day.Kang Ho-dong appeared on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th as a master hint fairy.Kang Ho-dong provided hints to the members of All The Butlers to notice the master with a powerful comment and wit.My master is a manipulator of wise words, and he is someone I cant control, Kang Ho-dong said.The soul itself is an eternal Peter Pan, and it is gigantic. His watch is famous for his power, he explained.Kang Ho-dong said, Todays shooting difficulty will be my first experience in my life, and the crew will have to be alert.Meanwhile, Kang Ho-dong told MC Lee Seung-gi, Did you say it was a cheerleader, I would rather come to learn.Lee Seung-gi said, Then come as a student.

"The producers have to keep their minds up," broadcaster Kang Ho-dong said of the master who will appear on the day.

Kang Ho-dong appeared on SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th as a master hint fairy.

Kang Ho-dong provided hints to the members of 'All The Butlers' to notice the master with a powerful comment and wit. "My master is a manipulator of wise words, and he is someone I can't control," Kang Ho-dong said.

"The soul itself is an eternal Peter Pan, and it is gigantic. His watch is famous for his power," he explained. Kang Ho-dong said, "Today's shooting difficulty will be my first experience in my life, and the crew will have to be alert."

Meanwhile, Kang Ho-dong told MC Lee Seung-gi, "Did you say it was a cheerleader, I would rather come to learn." Lee Seung-gi said, "Then come as a student."