'All The Butlers' Kang Ho-dong, Hint Fairy Appears...Lee Seung-gi "My True Master of Arts"

Broadcaster Kang Ho-dong has shown great affection for singer and actor Lee Seung-gi.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyung, and Yang Sung-jae were drawn to call Kang Ho-dong to get a master hint.The members who called the questionable man to get a hint at the identity of the master on this day were greatly embarrassed by the harsh breathing.However, the hint fairy did not hide his accent, and the members felt that he was Kang Ho-dong in a dialect.Eventually Kang Ho-dong shouted, Winning...Winning...Winning! Lee Seung-gi responded, Brother!Kang Ho-dong asked, Can you live well without me? Lee Seung-gi said, I have been living for five years without my brother.I have been to the army and live in many ways. He then asked Lee Seung-gi, What did you really see? He added a smile.I have never seen such a look on the winner, he said, embarrassing Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi said, I can ask personally, should I ask this through broadcasting?

Broadcaster Kang Ho-dong has shown great affection for Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi.

On SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyung, and Yang Sung-jae were drawn to call Kang Ho-dong to get a master hint.

The members who called the questionable man to get a hint at the identity of the master on this day were greatly embarrassed by the harsh breathing. However, the hint fairy did not hide his accent, and the members felt that he was Kang Ho-dong in a dialect.

Eventually Kang Ho-dong shouted, "Winning...Winning...Winning!" Lee Seung-gi responded, "Brother!" Kang Ho-dong asked, "Can you live well without me?" Lee Seung-gi said, "I have been living for five years without my brother. I have been to the army and live in many ways. "

He then asked Lee Seung-gi, "What did you really see?" He added a smile. "I have never seen such a look on the winner," he said, embarrassing Lee Seung-gi. Lee Seung-gi said, "I can ask personally, should I ask this through broadcasting?"