All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi "fears to fail with misguided Choices" Confessions

Actor Lee Seung-gi has confessed his inner troubles.Actor Choi Min-soo played an active role as a master in SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 20th.Choi Min-soo said, What is the biggest fear that you have now, except for laughter?I asked Lee Seung-gi, I want to be successful while working now, but I have a fear that I will do the wrong Choices, and I will fail by doing the wrong Choices.Choi Min-soo, who heard this, said, Is there a mistake in Choices? I think there is no mistake. People make many situations into left or right dichotomy.But I do not think those Choices can be defined by dichotomy.

Actor Lee Seung-gi has confessed his inner troubles.

Actor Choi Min-soo played an active role as a master in sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on the 20th.

Choi Min-soo said, "What is the biggest fear that you have now, except for laughter? "I asked Lee Seung-gi, "I want to be successful while working now, but I have a fear that I will do the wrong Choices, and I will fail by doing the wrong Choices."

Choi Min-soo, who heard this, said, "Is there a mistake in Choices?" "I think there is no mistake. People make many situations into left or right dichotomy. But I do not think those Choices can be defined by dichotomy. "