"To be greedy for fans" (Interview3)

-Interview2- What year was 2018 for Cheongha?- I am proud to be dreaming about solo activities.Please give me a little notice of Cheonghas activity plan in 2019.- What kind of singer is the dream?-Singer, do you have a role model?- December, the year-end and New Year holidays are a busy season for the music industry.- Is there a stage I want to stand as a singer in the future?- What kind of prize would you like to receive if you were to stand on the AAA stage again?2018 AAA Faberit Awards Interview on Cheongha
-Interview2- What year was 2018 for Cheongha?- I am proud to be dreaming about solo activities.Please give me a little notice of Cheonghas activity plan in 2019.- What kind of singer is the dream?-Singer, do you have a role model?- December, the year-end and New Year holidays are a busy season for the music industry.- Is there a stage I want to stand as a singer in the future?- What kind of prize would you like to receive if you were to stand on the AAA stage again?2018 AAA Faberit Awards Interview on Cheongha

-Interview2

- What year was 2018 for Cheongha?

- I am proud to be dreaming about solo activities.

Please give me a little notice of Cheongha's activity plan in 2019.

- What kind of Singer is the dream?

-Singer, do you have a role model?

- December, the year-end and New Year holidays are a busy season for the Music industry.

- Is there a stage I want to stand as a Singer in the future?

- What kind of prize would you like to receive if you were to stand on the AAA stage again?

'2018 AAA' Faberit Awards' Interview on Cheongha