'Hattoo 4' IU - Kang Ha-neul - Wheein - Heo Young-ji, Midam + Ilhwa Enrichment

Seoul = = The endless anecdote of the representative of the entertainment industry, Hattoo gave fun.In KBS2 Happy Together 4 broadcasted on the night of the 29th, special MC Hwasa, guest Kang Han-Na, Seol In-ah, Shin Ye Eun and Boom appeared.On this day, especially the guests mentioned various people, released the story, conveyed the anecdote, and added warmth and fun.First, Kang Han-Na told an anecdote toward Yoo Jae-Suk.When I was a kid, I saw grasshoppers and I was against Yoo Jae-Suk, Kang Han-Na said, Confessions.I was so upset when I married, he added, expressing his affection.Hwasa mentioned member Whine, who had guarded him from black history; Hwasa mentioned the dizzying events on stage, saying: I like Holternek, I was on stage and it was unravelled.Whiin, who caught up with singing and noticed, quickly tied him up and escaped the crisis, Hwasa said. I can laugh and talk because Im not exposed.Heo Young-ji and a trainee comrade, Seol In-ah said, adding: We both had a good diet, and instead of dinner, we were given a running mission, just being out was happy.While I was exercising outside in the air, I was excited about the poisonous manor. I took something out of my pocket and it was sushi. Kang Han-Na expressed affection, saying she had goed to the show a while ago referring to her friendship with IU. Seol In-ah also commented on IU.Seol In-ah said, I was an anti-fan of IU. I was so surprised at first, I was staring at him.He kept breathing and kept practicing with me for the first time. Seol In-ah also told me about Kang Ha-neul, who said, I had a lot of stories and high expectations before I met Kang Ha-neulBut he was more than expected. If you are Yoo Jae-Suk in the arts, Actor is Kang Ha-neul Boom mentioned Jo Se-hos memory of fainting at a drink, Boom said: Seho did a water show to get the mood up, and then he was electrocuted and fell to the back.Kim Jae-deok, who was with him, fell down. Jo Se-ho replied, What reaction should I do? I like to play fun, so it is true that I sprinkled water with my microphone. It was a little bit of a shimmer.But my friends said that I should have fallen.

Seoul = = The endless anecdote of the representative of the entertainment industry, "Hattoo" gave fun.

In KBS2 'Happy Together 4' broadcasted on the night of the 29th, special MC Hwasa, guest Kang Han-Na, Seol In-ah, Shin Ye Eun and Boom appeared.

On this day, especially the guests mentioned various people, released the story, conveyed the anecdote, and added warmth and fun. First, Kang Han-Na told an anecdote toward Yoo Jae-Suk. "When I was a kid, I saw grasshoppers and I was against Yoo Jae-Suk," Kang Han-Na said, Confessions. "I was so upset when I married," he added, expressing his affection.

Hwasa mentioned member Whine, who had guarded him from black history; Hwasa mentioned the dizzying events on stage, saying: "I like Holternek, I was on stage and it was unravelled. "Whiin, who caught up with singing and noticed, quickly tied him up and escaped the crisis," Hwasa said. "I can laugh and talk because I'm not exposed."

"Heo Young-ji and a trainee comrade," Seol In-ah said, adding: "We both had a good diet, and instead of dinner, we were given a running mission, just being out was happy. While I was exercising outside in the air, I was excited about the poisonous manor. I took something out of my pocket and it was sushi. "

Kang Han-Na expressed affection, saying she had "goed to the show a while ago" referring to her friendship with IU. Seol In-ah also commented on IU. Seol In-ah said, "I was an anti-fan of IU. I was so surprised at first, I was staring at him. He kept breathing and kept practicing with me for the first time. "

Seol In-ah also told me about Kang Ha-neul, who said, "I had a lot of stories and high expectations before I met Kang Ha-neul But he was more than expected. If you are Yoo Jae-Suk in the arts, Actor is Kang Ha-neul "

Boom mentioned Jo Se-ho's memory of fainting at a drink, Boom said: "Seho did a water show to get the mood up, and then he was electrocuted and fell to the back. Kim Jae-deok, who was with him, fell down. "Jo Se-ho replied," What reaction should I do? " "I like to play fun, so it is true that I sprinkled water with my microphone. It was a little bit of a shimmer. But my friends said that I should have fallen. "