"Someone We Can't Find 10 Million Won" on Michu and' Song Kang, Son Dam-bi and Jang Doyeon

Song Kang laughed when he told Jang Doyeon, Son Dam-bi, I do not think I can find 10 million won.After arriving at the hostel at SBS Michu and 8-1000 broadcasted on the 14th, the members immediately started preparing for lunch.Prior to preparing for a full-scale meal, Kang Ki-young was looking at something in the living room of the hostel.Kang Ki-young was looking around at the frame on the living room wall, and then he met Yang Se-hyeong.Yang Se-hyeong said, I am also careful, but Kang Ki-young said, I did not see anything.The teams that went out to catch the snails were Son Dam-bi, Jang Doyeon and Song Kang.Song Kang told Son Dam-bi, Jang Doyeon, We are people who are not going to find 10 million won.Jang Doyeon said, I was proud because I could not mention it once.Especially to Son Dam-bi, who had eight hint tools last week, Jang Doyeon laughed when he said, This sister is a mess.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

Song Kang laughed when he told Jang Doyeon, Son Dam-bi, "I do not think I can find 10 million won."

After arriving at the hostel at SBS Michu and 8-1000' broadcasted on the 14th, the members immediately started preparing for lunch. Prior to preparing for a full-scale meal, Kang Ki-young was looking at something in the living room of the hostel. Kang Ki-young was looking around at the frame on the living room wall, and then he met Yang Se-hyeong. Yang Se-hyeong said, "I am also careful," but Kang Ki-young said, "I did not see anything."

The teams that went out to catch the snails were Son Dam-bi, Jang Doyeon and Song Kang. Song Kang told Son Dam-bi, Jang Doyeon, "We are people who are not going to find 10 million won." Jang Doyeon said, "I was proud because I could not mention it once." Especially to Son Dam-bi, who had eight hint tools last week, Jang Doyeon laughed when he said, "This sister is a mess."

Photo: SBS broadcast screen