Song Joong-ki's Diet? A missing ball.."Asdal Chronicles" is being filmed.

Song Jung-gi has unveiled his sleek jawline.Fashion magazine Vogue Korea posted a video of Song Joong-ki, who attended the fashion show on the official Instagram on the 27th.Song Joong-ki in the video is less weight than before, but she has produced a youthful video with a hairstyle with a wave.Song Joong-ki said, I was invited to the Valentino Tokyo collection. I think the show is also gorgeous and beautiful, so I am very excited.Song Joong-ki, who gave a point to the sleeves in a black costume, said, I like the style that I wear so neatly, so I tried it on all black.On the other hand, Song Joong-ki is filming TVN Asdal Chronicle scheduled to be broadcast in the first half of next year.

Song Jung-gi has unveiled his sleek jawline.

Fashion magazine Vogue Korea posted a video of Song Joong-ki, who attended the fashion show on the official Instagram on the 27th.

Song Joong-ki in the video is less weight than before, but she has produced a youthful video with a hairstyle with a wave.

Song Joong-ki said, "I was invited to the Valentino Tokyo collection." "I think the show is also gorgeous and beautiful, so I am very excited."

Song Joong-ki, who gave a point to the sleeves in a black costume, said, "I like the style that I wear so neatly, so I tried it on all black.

On the other hand, Song Joong-ki is filming TVN 'Asdal Chronicle' scheduled to be broadcast in the first half of next year.