Son Ye-jin, ex-boyfriend Identity, Jung Woo-sung? "I really loved it 15 years ago" (All The Butlers)

All The Butlers Son Ye-jin has unveiled the MT site he visited with his boyfriend in the past.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 2nd, actor Son Ye-jin appeared as a master, and left MT with Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi and Yang Sung-jae.On this day, Son Ye-jin introduced himself as the place he had come with his old boyfriend before arriving at the MT site.The members confirmed again with the arrival, and Son Ye-jin added, It was my boyfriend who really loved me, 15 years ago, in my early 20s.Yang Se-hyeong, who listened to this, asked, Is he okay if he can see this broadcast? Son Ye-jin gave a cool answer saying, Well, I will live well.Yang Se-hyeong also asked, Is it a foolish thing to come back here?Yang Se-hyeong, who was looking around the place all the time, shouted I know here with elasticity.Lee Seung-gi also answered, Is not it the place that came out here in the eraser in my head?In fact, this was the filming location of the movie Easer in My Head where Son Ye-jin appeared with Jung Woo-sung in the past.Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, I thought it was too cool to come back to my boyfriend somehow.Lee Seung-gi then took a friendly photo with his hand to catch up with a scene in the movie.Son Ye-jin crossed his arms with Lee Seung-gi for a detailed reenactment, and Lee Seung-gi, who had to play the tomb, added a smile and a smile.

All The Butlers' Son Ye-jin has unveiled the MT site he visited with his boyfriend in the past.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 2nd, actor Son Ye-jin appeared as a master, and left MT with Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi and Yang Sung-jae.

On this day, Son Ye-jin introduced himself as the place he had come with his old boyfriend before arriving at the MT site. The members confirmed again with the arrival, and Son Ye-jin added, "It was my boyfriend who really loved me, 15 years ago, in my early 20s."

Yang Se-hyeong, who listened to this, asked, "Is he okay if he can see this broadcast?" Son Ye-jin gave a cool answer saying, "Well, I will live well." Yang Se-hyeong also asked, "Is it a foolish thing to come back here?"

Yang Se-hyeong, who was looking around the place all the time, shouted "I know here" with elasticity. Lee Seung-gi also answered, "Is not it the place that came out here in the eraser in my head?" In fact, this was the filming location of the movie "Easer in My Head" where Son Ye-jin appeared with Jung Woo-sung in the past.

Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, "I thought it was too cool to come back to my boyfriend somehow."

Lee Seung-gi then took a friendly photo with his hand to catch up with a scene in the movie. Son Ye-jin crossed his arms with Lee Seung-gi for a detailed reenactment, and Lee Seung-gi, who had to play the tomb, added a smile and a smile.