Running Man' Kim Jong-kook, Haha "Fly" Dis... Byul "Dreams See"

Hahas wife, Byul, appeared on Running Man.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 9th, Byul appeared in surprise.On this day, Byul was not a sight team to which Haha belonged, but as an assistant to Jihyo team. Haha and Byul rang the wedding march in 2012.At the time, Haha was 34 years old, and Kim Jong-kook said, I did it early for flying. Byul said, I tried to talk.Dream sees this, he laughed.Kim Jong-kook quipped, Is Dreamy already looking at this? I should care now, please interpret it as cute today.

Haha’s wife, Byul, appeared on Running Man.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 9th, Byul appeared in surprise.

On this day, Byul was not a "sight team" to which Haha belonged, but as an assistant to "Jihyo team." Haha and Byul rang the wedding march in 2012.

At the time, Haha was 34 years old, and Kim Jong-kook said, "I did it early for flying." Byul said, "I tried to talk. Dream sees this, "he laughed.

Kim Jong-kook quipped, “Is Dreamy already looking at this? I should care now, please interpret it as cute today.”