Park Seo-joon, magazine 'Hycutt' cover decoration...desirable boyFriend look

Park Seo-joon presented Sport Club do Recipety Look through Hycutt, a star style magazine published on the 29th.Sport Club do Recipety clothes including long padding, anorak Jumper and Hoody have produced street moods.It feels different from the usual suit look and pomade hairstyle.Wearing a hat on a checkered padding jumper, or perfecting a sophisticated Sport Club do Recipety look with Jumper and inner all black.In an interview after shooting, Park Seo-joon said, I can feel that way in the genre, but it seems to be a warm movie anyway when I look at the story itself.The Lion was going to be fun once it was drafted, and it was the style Id like to try Top Model before.Park Seo-joon also revealed the secret of being able to naturally digest cartoon-like lines and settings in Why Secretary Kim Will Do It.I think it was the hardest thing to do, and the expectations of the people who saw it ... and it was very burdensome to show something new while sticking to the original tone.It took a long time to create a unique tone of Lee Yeongjun Character. I was worried about what kind of movement would not be awkward.And yet, I thought, When can I try this character again? Is it the right time for me to be old? Oh, I had this idea.There will be more original works of Webtoon in the future, and there will be many characters such as Lee Yeongjun.Ill do it first before the viewers get used to this character, because (laughing) will make it so fresh.Park Seo-joon, famous for his many brothers, such as BTS V, Park Hyung-sik, and Choi Woo-shik.I dont really realize Im my brother when I meet them. (Laughing) My sisters are just so respectful to me, and they actually live like Friends.I think it is natural that I have been with my younger brothers rather than my brothers in recent works. Park Seo-joons picture can be found on Hycutt 231, published on the 29th.kim min-jung

Park Seo-joon presented 'Sport Club do Recipety Look' through 'Hycutt', a star style magazine published on the 29th. Sport Club do Recipety clothes including long padding, anorak Jumper and Hoody have produced street moods. It feels different from the usual suit look and pomade hairstyle. Wearing a hat on a checkered padding Jumper, or perfecting a sophisticated Sport Club do Recipety look with Jumper and inner all black.

In an interview after shooting, Park Seo-joon said, "I can feel that way in the genre, but it seems to be a warm movie anyway when I look at the story itself. “The Lion was going to be fun once it was drafted, and it was the style I’d like to try Top Model before.”

Park Seo-joon also revealed the secret of being able to naturally digest cartoon-like lines and settings in Why Secretary Kim Will Do It.

“I think it was the hardest thing to do, and the expectations of the people who saw it ... and it was very burdensome to show something new while sticking to the original tone. It took a long time to create a unique tone of Lee Yeongjun Character. "I was worried about what kind of movement would not be awkward. And yet, I thought, ‘When can I try this Character again? Is it the right time for me to be old?’ Oh, I had this idea. There will be more original works of Webtoon in the future, and there will be many Characters such as Lee Yeongjun. I’ll do it first before the viewers get used to this Character, because (laughing) will make it so fresh.”

Park Seo-joon, famous for his many 'brothers', such as BTS' V, Park Hyung-sik, and Choi Woo-shik. “I don’t really realize I’m my brother when I meet them. (Laughing) My sisters are just so respectful to me, and they actually live like Friends. I think it is natural that I have been with my younger brothers rather than my brothers in recent works. "

Park Seo-joon's picture can be found on 'Hycutt' 231, published on the 29th.

kim min-jung