Nam Ji-hyun "'The Hundred Days of the Nang' Award Vacation...The Departure with Vietnam"

Nam Ji-hyun posted two photos on his instagram on the 6th with an article entitled #Vietnam The Departure!!In the open photo, Nam Ji-hyun poses at the Incheon International Airport, especially his smile that caught the attention of the viewers.Many netizens who responded to this responded such as I go well, I am very beautiful today and I am going to have a pleasant trip.On the other hand, Nam Ji-hyun was loved by Hong Shim in the cable channel tvN monthly drama One Hundred Days which last October.

Nam Ji-hyun posted two photos on his instagram on the 6th with an article entitled "#Vietnam The Departure!!"

In the open photo, Nam Ji-hyun poses at the Incheon International Airport, especially his smile that caught the attention of the viewers.

Many netizens who responded to this responded such as "I go well", "I am very beautiful today" and "I am going to have a pleasant trip".

On the other hand, Nam Ji-hyun was loved by Hong Shim in the cable channel tvN monthly drama 'One Hundred Days' which last October.