Michu and' Jang Doyeon "Kim Sang-ho, Sick to Son Dam-bi"

Michu and Jang Doyeon teased Kim Sang-ho scared by Son Dam-biIn the SBS entertainment program Michu and, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Yoo Jae-seok Jang Doyeon Kim Sang-ho Yang Se-hyeong Son Dam-bi Jenny (Black Pink) Kang Ki-young Im Soo-hyang Song Kang started to search for prize money.On this day, the suspect Im Soo-hyang, who is a likely 20 million won suspect, said, Please eat while drinking water.Yang Se-hyeong said, Thank you, 20 million won hero. Son Dam-bi also added suspicion, saying, It is 20 million won.Surprised Im Soo-hyang looked puzzled, saying, Why do you suddenly do it to me? What if I am not? Song Kang said, I am a sister.Im actually the only one with my sister, she said.At this time, Kim Sang-ho said, Is not it Dambi? And put Son Dam-bi on the line of dragons. Son Dam-bi said, Exclude me.Kim Sang-ho hesitated and said, I do not think so, and Jang Doyeon teased, I think you just did it?

Michu and' Jang Doyeon teased Kim Sang-ho scared by Son Dam-bi

In the SBS entertainment program "Michu and", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Yoo Jae-seok Jang Doyeon Kim Sang-ho Yang Se-hyeong Son Dam-bi Jenny (Black Pink) Kang Ki-young Im Soo-hyang Song Kang started to search for prize money.

On this day, the suspect Im Soo-hyang, who is a likely 20 million won suspect, said, "Please eat while drinking water."

Yang Se-hyeong said, "Thank you, 20 million won hero." Son Dam-bi also added suspicion, saying, "It is 20 million won."

Surprised Im Soo-hyang looked puzzled, saying, "Why do you suddenly do it to me? What if I am not?" Song Kang said, "I am a sister. I'm actually the only one with my sister," she said.

At this time, Kim Sang-ho said, "Is not it Dambi?" And put Son Dam-bi on the line of dragons. Son Dam-bi said, "Exclude me."

Kim Sang-ho hesitated and said, "I do not think so," and Jang Doyeon teased, "I think you just did it?"