All The Butlers' Lee Seo-jin surprise appearance "I hate phone connections"...

All The Butlers Lee Seo-jin appeared through a surprise telephone connection.On SBS All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 16th, actor Lee Seo-jin appeared as a hint fairy and laughed with his unique unkind look.On this day, the members tried to connect with the hint fairy with the number handed by the production team to know the new masters identity.The hint fairy, who received the call, said in a locked voice, Are you calling too early in the morning? And Lee Seung-gi, embarrassed, asked, How long have you been up?The hint fairy then answered Lee Seung-gis question, When did it happen? And Lee Seung-gi carefully asked, Do you know me?The hint fairy said, I know well, and Lee Seung-gi asked, Is not Seo Jin your brother?As Lee Seung-gi speculated, the Identity of the Hint Fairy was Lee Seo-jin.Lee Seo-jin said in a distinctive blunt tone, Why are you calling so early in the morning? Lee Seung-gi and the members laughed and said, There is only Seo Jin-i who can speak so harshly.Lee Seung-gi told Lee Seo-jin, I know you are a certain person, and I know you hate to make this phone call. Lee Seo-jin said, I hate phone connections and I do not like All The Butlers.I think its a bit tired, he laughed.Lee Seung-gi said, I think Ive never been so rough.I am not a hint fairy, but a hint demon, Lee Seo-jin said, Of course you are more senior than me, and you are so difficult for me.

All The Butlers' Lee Seo-jin appeared through a surprise telephone connection.

On SBS' All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 16th, actor Lee Seo-jin appeared as a hint fairy and laughed with his unique unkind look.

On this day, the members tried to connect with the hint fairy with the number handed by the production team to know the new master's Identity. The hint fairy, who received the call, said in a locked voice, "Are you calling too early in the morning?" And Lee Seung-gi, embarrassed, asked, "How long have you been up?"

The hint fairy then answered Lee Seung-gi's question, "When did it happen?" And Lee Seung-gi carefully asked, "Do you know me?" The hint fairy said, "I know well," and Lee Seung-gi asked, "Is not Seo Jin your brother?"

As Lee Seung-gi speculated, the Identity of the Hint Fairy was Lee Seo-jin. Lee Seo-jin said in a distinctive blunt tone, "Why are you calling so early in the morning?" Lee Seung-gi and the members laughed and said, "There is only Seo Jin-i who can speak so harshly."

Lee Seung-gi told Lee Seo-jin, "I know you are a certain person, and I know you hate to make this phone call." Lee Seo-jin said, "I hate phone connections and I do not like All The Butlers'. I think it's a bit tired, "he laughed.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I think I've never been so rough. "I am not a hint fairy, but a hint demon," Lee Seo-jin said, "Of course you are more senior than me, and you are so difficult for me."