All The Butlers' Lee Seo-jin, 'Scary Hint' Appears as Hint Demons Not Hint Fairies

All The Butlers Lee Seo-jin appeared as hint demon rather than hint fairyOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 16th, Lee Seung-gi, who understood Lee Seo-jins voice, was portrayed.The hint fairy, who received the members calls on the day, grumbled, I did not call too early, I woke up because of the ringtone.Lee Seung-gi, who heard this, noticed, Is not Seojin your brother?I hate phone connections, and I dont like All The Butlers with Byul, Lee Seo-jin revealed.When asked why, Lee Seo-jin laughed, saying, I think its a bit tired.This is the first such unkind hint fairy, Lee Seung-gi said, while Yook Seong-jae called it the hint demon.However, Lee Seo-jin knows about Lee Sang-yoons changed hairstyle and gives Lee Seung-gi feedback on All The Butlers broadcast.Lee Seo-jin said of the master, He is a difficult person for me, and he is respected by everyone in Korea.As the harsh hint continued, Yang said, Lets get rid of it.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' Lee Seo-jin appeared as 'hint demon' rather than 'hint fairy'

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 16th, Lee Seung-gi, who understood Lee Seo-jin's voice, was portrayed.

The hint fairy, who received the members' calls on the day, grumbled, "I did not call too early, I woke up because of the ringtone." Lee Seung-gi, who heard this, noticed, "Is not Seojin your brother?"

"I hate phone connections, and I don't like All The Butlers with Byul," Lee Seo-jin revealed. When asked why, Lee Seo-jin laughed, saying, "I think it's a bit tired." "This is the first such unkind hint fairy," Lee Seung-gi said, while Yook Seong-jae called it the "hint demon." However, Lee Seo-jin knows about Lee Sang-yoon's changed hairstyle and gives Lee Seung-gi feedback on All The Butlers' broadcast.

Lee Seo-jin said of the master, "He is a difficult person for me, and he is respected by everyone in Korea." As the harsh hint continued, Yang said, "Let's get rid of it."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen