Jung Woo-sung X Lee Jung-jae, 'Hoon Hoon' visuals that I want to come out in my dreams

On the 6th, Jung Woo-sung, Lee Jung-jaes agency artist company official Instagram said, Lee Jung-jae is Jung Woo-sung. Its a male voice. Its cool.Tonight, if you sleep in this picture, can you meet in your dreams? Have a good night, and two photos were posted.Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae in the public photos are staring at the camera with a smile, and the humorous look also attracts Eye-catching.The netizens who responded to this responded such as I am hearty, I am handsome, bosses and I can not sleep.Meanwhile, Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae attended a brand event held in Seoul Yongsan-gu Section A.

On the 6th, Jung Woo-sung, Lee Jung-jae's agency artist company official Instagram said, "Lee Jung-jae is Jung Woo-sung. It's a male voice. It's cool. Tonight, if you sleep in this picture, can you meet in your dreams? Have a good night, "and two photos were posted.

Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae in the public photos are staring at the camera with a smile, and the humorous look also attracts Eye-catching.

The netizens who responded to this responded such as "I am hearty", "I am handsome, bosses" and "I can not sleep".

Meanwhile, Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae attended a brand event held in Seoul Yongsan-gu Section A.