IU, the popular Awards "Thank you for 'Yooana.' I'll leave you a trophy in the room."

Singer IU won the popular award.The 2018 AAA (Asian Artist Awards) was held at Incheon Namdong Gymnasium on the afternoon of the 28th as a society of group Super Junior member Lee Teuk and actor Lee Sung-kyung.IU, who won the StarPay Popular Award, said, I am more grateful that 100% Fans vote.It is cute that Fan people thought that they would vote, he said. I will put it in the room because it is the award made by Fan.IU took on the role of the heroine Lee Ji-an in the cable channel tvN drama My Uncle and received favorable reviews from viewers with its immersive acting ability.

Singer IU won the popular award.

The 2018 AAA (Asian Artist Awards) was held at Incheon Namdong GymnasIUm on the afternoon of the 28th as a society of group Super Junior member Lee Teuk and actor Lee Sung-kyung.

IU, who won the StarPay Popular Award, said, "I am more grateful that 100% Fans vote. "It is cute that Fan people thought that they would vote," he said. "I will put it in the room because it is the award made by Fan.

IU took on the role of the heroine Lee Ji-an in the cable channel tvN drama 'My Uncle' and received favorable reviews from viewers with its immersive Acting ability.