"Knowing Brother" Wanna One, Lee Soo-geun, "I Hope to get a contact"

In Knowing Brother, comedian Lee Soo-geun promised the group Wanna One that he would buy meat.Group Wanna One (Kang Daniel, Park Ji-hoon, Lee Dae-hwi, Kim Jae-hwan, Ong Sung-woo, Park Woo-jin, Rygwanrin, Yoon Ji-sung, Hwang Min-hyun, Bae Jin-young and Ha Sung-woon) will appear on the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother which will air on December 1.In a recent recording, Wanna One was the second appearance, so he was taking a more relaxed look and formed a new laughing episode with his brothers.In particular, Lee Dae-hwi is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dongs cute natural enemy.On this day, Wanna One members said, I Hope to receive Lee Soo-geuns contact information.Ong Sung-woo said, I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time when I met Lee Soo-geun again at the Knowing Brother recording site.My brothers did not miss the rice cake and said, Lee Soo-geun is a cold person. Kang Daniel also said, Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before.Lee Soo-geun then answered I will buy coolly and decided to go to the menu with a quick decision.

In 'Knowing Brother', comedian Lee Soo-geun promised the group Wanna One that he would buy meat.

Group Wanna One (Kang Daniel, Park Ji-hoon, Lee Dae-hwi, Kim Jae-hwan, Ong Sung-woo, Park Woo-jin, Rygwanrin, Yoon Ji-sung, Hwang Min-hyun, Bae Jin-young and Ha Sung-woon) will appear on the JTBC entertainment program "Knowing Brother" which will air on December 1.

In a recent recording, Wanna One was the second appearance, so he was taking a more relaxed look and formed a new laughing episode with his brothers. In particular, Lee Dae-hwi is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dong's cute natural enemy.

On this day, Wanna One members said, "I Hope to receive Lee Soo-geun's contact information." Ong Sung-woo said, "I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time when I met Lee Soo-geun again at the 'Knowing Brother' recording site. My brothers did not miss the rice cake and said, "Lee Soo-geun is a cold person." Kang Daniel also said, "Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before." Lee Soo-geun then answered "I will buy" coolly and decided to go to the menu with a quick decision.