'Knowing Brother' Wanna One Second appearance "Lee Soo-geun Mole" Can I Eat Meat?

Lee Soo-geun promised Wanna One that he would buy meatGroup Wanna One will be on JTBCs Knowing Brother, which will be broadcast on December 1 (Saturday).On this day, Wanna One members said, I wish to receive contact information from Lee Soo-geun.Ong Sung-woo said, I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time when I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, but I only called my name.My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove Lee Soo-geun is a cold person.Kang Daniel also said, Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before.Lee Soo-geun then replied coolly, I will buy it, and decided to go to the menu at the same time.Wanna Ones confession to get acquainted with Lee Soo-geun and the meal menu set by Lee Soo-geun will be released at JTBCs Knowing Brother, which will be broadcast at 9 pm on December 1 (Saturday).

Lee Soo-geun promised Wanna One that he would “buy meat”

Group Wanna One will be on JTBC's Knowing Brother, which will be broadcast on December 1 (Saturday).

On this day, Wanna One members said, "I wish to receive contact information from Lee Soo-geun." Ong Sung-woo said, "I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time when I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, but I only called my name." My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove "Lee Soo-geun is a cold person". Kang Daniel also said, "Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before." Lee Soo-geun then replied coolly, "I will buy it," and decided to go to the menu at the same time.

Wanna One's confession to get acquainted with Lee Soo-geun and the meal menu set by Lee Soo-geun will be released at JTBC's Knowing Brother, which will be broadcast at 9 pm on December 1 (Saturday).