"Knowing Brother" Wanna One Kang Daniel, cute sniper "Lee Soo-geun, said he'd buy you rice before..."

Group Wanna One has started Lee Soo-geun Mole.Wanna One will appear on the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother, which will be broadcast on December 1.In the recent recording of Knowing Brother, Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers as he was filming in a more relaxed manner as he was the second appearance.In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dongs cute natural enemy.Wanna One members said, It is a wish to receive contact information from Lee Soo-geun.Ong Sung-woo said, I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time when I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, but I only called my name.My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove Lee Soo-geun is a cold person.Kang Daniel also said, Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before, and added to the Lee Soo-geun mall.Lee Soo-geun then answered I will buy coolly and decided to go to the menu with a quick decision.Knowing Brother is broadcast every Saturday night at 9 p.m.

Group Wanna One has started Lee Soo-geun Mole'.

Wanna One will appear on the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother, which will be broadcast on December 1.

In the recent recording of Knowing Brother, Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers as he was filming in a more relaxed manner as he was the second appearance. In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dong's cute natural enemy.

Wanna One members said, "It is a wish to receive contact information from Lee Soo-geun." Ong Sung-woo said, "I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time when I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, but I only called my name." My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove "Lee Soo-geun is a cold person".

Kang Daniel also said, "Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before," and added to the Lee Soo-geun mall. Lee Soo-geun then answered "I will buy" coolly and decided to go to the menu with a quick decision.

Knowing Brother is broadcast every Saturday night at 9 p.m.