Men on a Mission' Wanna One Lai Kuan-lin "I came with confidence"...Min Kyung Hoon and the fight against the horse

Wanna One Lai Kuan-lin captivated Men on a Mission MCs in fluent Korean.On the first day of JTBC Knowing Bros, Wanna One appeared and showed off his entertainment feeling.Lai Kuan-lin, who is in charge of Passion, said: I brought it all, it was actually a first-minute meeting when I came last time, but it was hard to say half-talk.I am trying to bring Passion as hard as I was sorry last time. On this day, MCs praised Lai Kuan-lins fluent Korean language, saying, I speak a lot.Kim Young-chul said, I can fight with Kyung-hoon. Lai Kuan-lin said, Im going to play a game later.Lai Kuan-lin and Min Kyung Hoon continued their fight, saying, Did not you want to see Wanna One today?, You didnt want to come out Knowing Bros today? continued the attack, but Lai Kuan-lin was embarrassed by Min Kyung Hoons question.Kang Ho-dong, who saw this, asked him, Did you prepare this far? And Lai Kuan-lin was embarrassed and laughed, Yes.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen

Wanna One Lai Kuan-lin captivated Men on a Mission' MCs in fluent Korean.

On the first day of JTBC Knowing Bros', Wanna One appeared and showed off his entertainment feeling.

Lai Kuan-lin, who is in charge of Passion, said: "I brought it all, it was actually a first-minute meeting when I came last time, but it was hard to say half-talk. I am trying to bring Passion as hard as I was sorry last time. "

On this day, MCs praised Lai Kuan-lin's fluent Korean language, saying, "I speak a lot."

Kim Young-chul said, "I can fight with Kyung-hoon." Lai Kuan-lin said, "I'm going to play a game later."

Lai Kuan-lin and Min Kyung Hoon continued their fight, saying, "Did not you want to see Wanna One today? ", "You didn't want to come out Knowing Bros' today?" continued the attack, but Lai Kuan-lin was embarrassed by Min Kyung Hoon's question.

Kang Ho-dong, who saw this, asked him, "Did you prepare this far?" And Lai Kuan-lin was embarrassed and laughed, "Yes."

Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen