'Knowing Brother' Wanna One "Lee Soo-geun and eating Hope" ..Laughing explosion Episode notice

Lee Soo-geun promised Wanna One he would buy meatIn the recent JTBC Knowing Brother recording, Wanna One made a new laughing Episode with his brothers as he was filming with a more comfortable appearance as he was the second appearance.In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dongs cute natural enemy.On this day, Wanna One members attracted attention by saying, It is Hope to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun.Ong Sung-woo said, I knew that if I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove Lee Soo-geun is a cold person.Kang Daniel also said, Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before.Lee Soo-geun then coolly replied, I will buy it, and decided to go to the menu at a speed.Wanna Ones confession to get acquainted with Lee Soo-geun and the meal menu set by Lee Soo-geun will be released at JTBC Knowing Brother, which will be broadcasted at 9 pm on the 1st of next month.

Lee Soo-geun promised Wanna One he would "buy meat"

In the recent JTBC 'Knowing Brother' recording, Wanna One made a new laughing Episode with his brothers as he was filming with a more comfortable appearance as he was the second appearance. In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dong's cute natural enemy.

On this day, Wanna One members attracted attention by saying, "It is Hope to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun." Ong Sung-woo said, "I knew that if I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.

My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove "Lee Soo-geun is a cold person". Kang Daniel also said, "Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before." Lee Soo-geun then coolly replied, "I will buy it," and decided to go to the menu at a speed.

Wanna One's confession to get acquainted with Lee Soo-geun and the meal menu set by Lee Soo-geun will be released at JTBC 'Knowing Brother', which will be broadcasted at 9 pm on the 1st of next month.