Entertainment Weekly' Han Ji-min "Kim Hye-soo, contact the next day of the Awards...And tears"

Actor Han Ji-min recalled the time of the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Actress.Han Ji-min attended the live invitation at KBS 2TV Entertainment Weekly which was broadcast on the 30th.Han Ji-min asked at the time of the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Actress, I was too nervous when I announced the Kwon So Hyun Awards, which I played together, but I did not expect it when I was out.I heard the word Mitsubac and I did not hear my name. The moment after that remains a dreamy memory like a dream.I do not know how to walk up the road with the bishop and Sohyun next to me. I feel the feeling of that moment as I go up. I also checked how I told him when I was doing the award speech on the way home.About the tears that were seen at the time of the award speech, Han Ji-min said, It took a long time to shoot.It took time to open it compared to other movies, but even though it was a long time since the work itself was acting, it was a heartbreaking story, and there were difficulties throughout the process until it was released. Han Ji-min said, There are not many movies that are still the main characters of female characters, and the success of the box office is small. Those difficulties came to me as a main actor, a burden and burden. I had to think about it while shooting, but I felt responsibility.I wanted to repay them, he said. I thought that this award would be a force for them after this hardship.Especially, Kim Hye-soo mentioned in the award speech, I am connected to Kim Hye-soo, so I do not know how to go to Time when I eat and talk sometimes. That time is like a dream to me.It is a dream time that a big actor who watched in TV when he was a child listens to my story, but he cheered a lot. Han Ji-min said, It was a lot of emotionally difficult parts, so it came to thank you.I wanted to say hello to you when I was on stage.  The next day, I felt that every impression came to my mind and I was impressed. He said, I would like to go slowly whether the road is rosy or thorny. I cried again because I wanted to think that the weight of the top was like that. Shin Hyun-joon congratulated the students who were teaching, not only to see Mitsubac directly at the expense, but also to celebrate Han Ji-mins awards with a high degree of Han Ji-mins awards.Photo: KBS

Actor Han Ji-min recalled the Time of the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Actress.

Han Ji-min attended the live invitation at KBS 2TV Entertainment Weekly' which was broadcast on the 30th.

Han Ji-min asked at the Time of the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Actress, "I was too nervous when I announced the Kwon So Hyun Awards, which I played together, but I did not expect it when I was out. "I heard the word 'Mitsubac' and I did not hear my name." The moment after that remains a dreamy Memory like a dream. I do not know how to walk up the road with the bishop and Sohyun next to me. I feel the feeling of that moment as I go up. "

"I also checked how I told him when I was doing the Award speech on the way home."

About the tears that were seen at the Time of the Award speech, Han Ji-min said, "It took a long Time to shoot. It took Time to open it compared to other movies, but even though it was a long Time since the work itself was acting, it was a heartbreaking story, and there were difficulties throughout the process until it was released. "

Han Ji-min said, "There are not many movies that are still the main characters of female characters, and the success of the box office is small. Those difficulties came to me as a main actor, a burden and burden." "I had to think about it while shooting, but I felt responsibility. "I wanted to repay them," he said. "I thought that this award would be a force for them after this hardship."

Especially, Kim Hye-soo mentioned in the Award speech, "I am connected to Kim Hye-soo, so I do not know how to go to Time when I eat and talk someTimes." "That Time is like a dream to me. It is a dream Time that a big actor who watched in TV when he was a child listens to my story, but he cheered a lot. "

Han Ji-min said, "It was a lot of emotionally difficult parts, so it came to thank you. I wanted to say hello to you when I was on stage. "" The next day, I felt that every impression came to my mind and I was impressed. "He said," I would like to go slowly whether the road is rosy or thorny. " I cried again because I wanted to think that the weight of the top was like that. "

Shin Hyun-joon congratulated the students who were teaching, not only to see "Mitsubac" directly at the expense, but also to celebrate Han Ji-min's Awards with a high degree of Han Ji-min's Awards.

Photo: KBS