Men on a Mission' 2nd appearance Wanna One "Lee Soo-geun and eating Hope"

Lee Soo-geun of Knowing Brother promised Wanna One that he would buy meat.Group Wanna One will come to JTBC Knowing Brother which will be broadcast on December 1.In the recent recording of Knowing Brother, Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers as he was shooting more comfortably as he was the second appearance.In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dongs cute natural enemy.On this day, Wanna One members said, It is Hope ID to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun.Ong Sung-woo said, I knew that if I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove Lee Soo-geun is a cold person.Kang Daniel also said, Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before.Lee Soo-geun then replied coolly, I will buy it, and decided to go to the menu at the same time.Wanna Ones confession to get acquainted with Lee Soo-geun and Lee Soo-geuns meal menu will be broadcast on December 1 at 9 pm.JTBC offer
Lee Soo-geun of Knowing Brother promised Wanna One that he would buy meat.Group Wanna One will come to JTBC Knowing Brother which will be broadcast on December 1.In the recent recording of Knowing Brother, Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers as he was shooting more comfortably as he was the second appearance.In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dongs cute natural enemy.On this day, Wanna One members said, It is Hope ID to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun.Ong Sung-woo said, I knew that if I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove Lee Soo-geun is a cold person.Kang Daniel also said, Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before.Lee Soo-geun then replied coolly, I will buy it, and decided to go to the menu at the same time.Wanna Ones confession to get acquainted with Lee Soo-geun and Lee Soo-geuns meal menu will be broadcast on December 1 at 9 pm.JTBC offer

Lee Soo-geun of "Knowing Brother" promised Wanna One that he would "buy meat."

Group Wanna One will come to JTBC 'Knowing Brother' which will be broadcast on December 1.

In the recent recording of 'Knowing Brother', Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers as he was shooting more comfortably as he was the second appearance. In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dong's cute natural enemy.

On this day, Wanna One members said, "It is Hope ID to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun." Ong Sung-woo said, "I knew that if I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.

My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove "Lee Soo-geun is a cold person". Kang Daniel also said, "Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before." Lee Soo-geun then replied coolly, "I will buy it," and decided to go to the menu at the same time.

Wanna One's confession to get acquainted with Lee Soo-geun and Lee Soo-geun's meal menu will be broadcast on December 1 at 9 pm.

JTBC offer