Men on a Mission' Lai Kuan-lin, Korean skills at the level... 'attractive spout'

Wanna One appeared as a transfer student in JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 1st.Lai Kuan-lin said, It was a first appearance when I appeared last time, but it was difficult to say it, so I brought passion as I was sorry last time.Lai Kuan-lin, who has a good Korean ability, played Of course with Min Kyung Hoon.When Min Kyung Hoon asked Lai Kuan-lin, Are you not actually a foreigner? Lai Kuan-lin replied, Yes.So, Kang Daniel said, Its actually Lee Kwan-rin.

Wanna One appeared as a transfer student in JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 1st.

Lai Kuan-lin said, "It was a first appearance when I appeared last time, but it was difficult to say it, so I brought passion as I was sorry last time."

Lai Kuan-lin, who has a good Korean ability, played 'Of course' with Min Kyung Hoon. When Min Kyung Hoon asked Lai Kuan-lin, "Are you not actually a foreigner?" Lai Kuan-lin replied, "Yes." So, Kang Daniel said, "It's actually Lee Kwan-rin."