Men on a Mission' Wanna One Kang Daniel "Lee Soo-geun, I thought I'd buy you a rice..."

In Knowing Brother, broadcaster Lee Soo-geun promised the group Wanna One that he would buy meat.Wanna One comes to the brothers again in the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother which is broadcasted on the 1st.In a recent recording, Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers, taking a more relaxed look as he was the second appearance.In particular, Lee Dae-hui was very active in Kang Ho-dongs cute nature and laughed a lot, and Wanna One members said, I wish to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun.Ong Sung-woo said, I knew that if I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove Lee Soo-geun is a cold person.Kang Daniel also said, Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before. Lee Soo-geun added strength to the mall.Lee Soo-geun replied coolly, I will buy it, and it is the back door that I decided to go to the menu with a quick decision.

In "Knowing Brother," broadcaster Lee Soo-geun promised the group Wanna One that he would "buy meat."

Wanna One comes to the brothers again in the JTBC entertainment program 'Knowing Brother' which is broadcasted on the 1st.

In a recent recording, Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers, taking a more relaxed look as he was the second appearance.

In particular, Lee Dae-hui was very active in Kang Ho-dong's cute nature and laughed a lot, and Wanna One members said, "I wish to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun."

Ong Sung-woo said, "I knew that if I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.

My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove "Lee Soo-geun is a cold person". Kang Daniel also said, "Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before." Lee Soo-geun added strength to the mall. Lee Soo-geun replied coolly, "I will buy it," and it is the back door that I decided to go to the menu with a quick decision.