Men on a Mission' Kang Daniel "I want to make 'one appearance' like Zico" Confessions

Kang Daniel of the group Wanna One and his brothers of Knowing Brother played one appearance.Group Wanna One comes to JTBC Knowing Brother on the 1st day as a daily transfer student.The second Wanna One members who went out to the Knowing Brother leave the episodes to the brothers who met again.In the recent recording of Knowing Brother, Kang Daniel showed off his b-boying skills once again after his last appearance.The b-boying dance, which Kang Daniel showed at the time of his last appearance, is the highest number of views among the official video clips of Knowing Brother.On this day, I surprised my brothers once again with the upgraded b-boying ability.Kang Daniel also said, I know my brother once a appearance is a wish.Kang Daniel suggested to his brothers one-on-one confrontation and said, If I win, let me make a first appearance as knowing brother like Zico.The brothers who heard the events presented by Kang Daniel expressed concern that they could win.On the other hand, Kang Daniel was confident and wondered about the result of the unknown game.JTBC offer
Kang Daniel of the group Wanna One and his brothers of Knowing Brother played one appearance.Group Wanna One comes to JTBC Knowing Brother on the 1st day as a daily transfer student.The second Wanna One members who went out to the Knowing Brother leave the episodes to the brothers who met again.In the recent recording of Knowing Brother, Kang Daniel showed off his b-boying skills once again after his last appearance.The b-boying dance, which Kang Daniel showed at the time of his last appearance, is the highest number of views among the official video clips of Knowing Brother.On this day, I surprised my brothers once again with the upgraded b-boying ability.Kang Daniel also said, I know my brother once a appearance is a wish.Kang Daniel suggested to his brothers one-on-one confrontation and said, If I win, let me make a first appearance as knowing brother like Zico.The brothers who heard the events presented by Kang Daniel expressed concern that they could win.On the other hand, Kang Daniel was confident and wondered about the result of the unknown game.JTBC offer

Kang Daniel of the group Wanna One and his brothers of 'Knowing Brother' played 'one appearance'.

Group Wanna One comes to JTBC 'Knowing Brother' on the 1st day as a daily transfer student. The second Wanna One members who went out to the 'Knowing Brother' leave the episodes to the brothers who met again.

In the recent recording of 'Knowing Brother', Kang Daniel showed off his b-boying skills once again after his last appearance. The b-boying dance, which Kang Daniel showed at the time of his last appearance, is the highest number of views among the official video clips of 'Knowing Brother'. On this day, I surprised my brothers once again with the upgraded b-boying ability.

Kang Daniel also said, "I know my brother once a appearance is a wish." Kang Daniel suggested to his brothers 'one-on-one confrontation' and said, "If I win, let me make a first appearance as 'knowing brother' like Zico."

The brothers who heard the events presented by Kang Daniel expressed concern that they could win. On the other hand, Kang Daniel was confident and wondered about the result of the unknown game.

JTBC offer