"The villain greed, the various appearances and the wave."

In the bnt picture, which was conducted with four concepts, the cloth dew digested the chic mood that was not normally seen from the youthful denim look.In an interview after the photo shoot, Chun Dew said, THere was no reason for the blank period.I had a little bit of a tum in the middle of moving my agency, and after I moved to the company, I spent my time studying acting. I was working as a Jewelry designer while studying acting.Ive been working on the jewelry business to focus on one area because Im thirsty for acting.She laughed that she learned a lot of life through the jewelry business. The pleasure of my own jewelry being produced and sold is enormous.Actors Shin Hye-sun and Gong Seung-yeon told the episode that the things that sponsored the jewelry to Ryu Hwa-young are memorable. Chun Yi-seul, who resumed his activities and finished filming the horror movie Closed, said, My station is a passive Character, but I can have fun because I have a hidden story. It was the most frightening experience of running the corridor on a dark night at the time of shooting.I was more scared because the staff were behind me. She also said that she had finished filming the South Korean-Mongolian joint drama Missing Fashion Model (Gase), and she also told the episode of the play, saying, It was the hardest time to take a scene of walking in a 20cm heels while playing the role of a fashion model.Chun Dew, who started anew with his passion for acting, was a new Actor with many roles and works.I want to play various works, but I want to play the villain of a Character like Son, Lee, who is impressed by the SBS drama My sister is alive.I feel interested in such a Character that can show various aspects in one work. She is a fan of Cho Seung-woo and Park Hae-jin. She replied shyly that she would like to meet Her breath in one work if she had a chance someday. The role model is Son Ye-jin and Jun Ji-hyun.Son Ye-jins charm of the pale color to digest various Characters is cool, and his aura and loveliness are really good. I like exercise, but I usually do exercise alone, I often watch movies alone and eat rice well, said Chun Dew, who is not afraid to do it alone, unlike his slender appearance. My personality is a little introverted, but my tendency seems to be active again.The entertainment program is also good for such a program that can make and challenge something like SBSs Jungles Law. Instead of eating anything well with Her body care tips, she passed on the news that she ate less, and she revealed Her ideal type that a caring and friendly man is good.I do not see the original face at all, so I told my own standard that my affectionate personality is the first.

In the bnt picture, which was conducted with four concepts, the cloth dew digested the chic mood that was not normally seen from the youthful denim look.

In an interview after the photo shoot, Chun Dew said, "THere was no reason for the blank period. I had a little bit of a tum in the middle of moving my agency, and after I moved to the company, I spent my time studying acting. "I was working as a Jewelry designer while studying acting. “I’ve been working on the Jewelry business to focus on one area because I’m thirsty for acting.”

She laughed that she learned a lot of life through the Jewelry business. "The pleasure of my own Jewelry being produced and sold is enormous. Actors Shin Hye-sun and Gong Seung-yeon told the episode that the things that sponsored the Jewelry to Ryu Hwa-young are memorable. "

Chun Yi-seul, who resumed his activities and finished filming the horror movie Closed, said, "My station is a passive Character, but I can have fun because I have a hidden story." "It was the most frightening experience of running the corridor on a dark night at the time of shooting. I was more scared because the staff were behind me. "

She also said that she had finished filming the South Korean-Mongolian joint drama Missing Fashion Model (Gase), and she also told the episode of the play, saying, "It was the hardest time to take a scene of walking in a 20cm heels while playing the role of a fashion model."

Chun Dew, who started anew with his passion for acting, was a new Actor with many roles and works. I want to play various works, but I want to play the villain of a Character like Son, Lee, who is impressed by the SBS drama 'My sister is alive'. I feel interested in such a Character that can show various aspects in one work. "

She is a fan of Cho Seung-woo and Park Hae-jin. She replied shyly that she would like to meet Her breath in one work if she had a chance someday. "The role model is Son Ye-jin and Jun Ji-hyun. Son Ye-jin's charm of the pale color to digest various Characters is cool, and his aura and loveliness are really good. "

"I like exercise, but I usually do exercise alone, I often watch movies alone and eat rice well," said Chun Dew, who is not afraid to do it alone, unlike his slender appearance. "My personality is a little introverted, but my tendency seems to be active again. The entertainment program is also good for such a program that can make and challenge something like SBS's 'Jungle's Law'. "

Instead of eating anything well with Her body care tips, she passed on the news that she ate less, and she revealed Her ideal type that a caring and friendly man is good. I do not see the original face at all, so I told my own standard that my affectionate personality is the first.