Men on a Mission' Wanna One "Seo Jang-hoon in the team is Hwang Min-hyun, Kim Young-chul is Lai Kuan-lin"

Group Wanna One cited members who had similar roles with Men on a Mission members.Comprehensive channel broadcast on the 1st JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission appeared in the group Wanna One and talked various stories.On the day of the broadcast, Kim Young-chul asked, Who is the role of Seo Jang-hoon in the team? Wanna One members were fortunate to say, It is similar to Hwang Min-hyun.I usually eat and clean it, said Ong Sung-woo. I usually eat it when I eat it, and I eat and clean it up.Its similar to being clean (with Seo Jang-hoon), said Hwang Min-hyun. We have to put it all in a garbage bag before eating.Also, Seo Jang-hoon asked, Who is Kim Young-chuls role? And Wanna One members cited Lai Kuan-lin.There are many things that are curious and there are many words, Lai Kuan-lin admitted, and my brothers always ask me to stay quiet.

Group Wanna One cited members who had similar roles with Men on a Mission' members.

Comprehensive channel broadcast on the 1st JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission' appeared in the group Wanna One and talked various stories.

On the day of the broadcast, Kim Young-chul asked, "Who is the role of Seo Jang-hoon in the team?" Wanna One members were fortunate to say, "It is similar to Hwang Min-hyun."

"I usually eat and clean it," said Ong Sung-woo. "I usually eat it when I eat it, and I eat and clean it up."

"It's similar to being clean (with Seo Jang-hoon)," said Hwang Min-hyun. "We have to put it all in a garbage bag before eating."

Also, Seo Jang-hoon asked, "Who is Kim Young-chul's role?" And Wanna One members cited Lai Kuan-lin.

"There are many things that are curious and there are many words," Lai Kuan-lin admitted, "and my brothers always ask me to stay quiet."