"Warm atmosphere"... Kim Hyo-jin, pictorial Yoo Ji-tae daily release

Kim Hyo-jin said on his instagram on the 3rd, While Suin is coming to me, I go to my dad and go to my dad.My ears are down close # companion animal is family and love and posted a picture.In the open photo, Yoo Ji-tae is showing off his affection by kissing his dog, who is attracted to his arms.While the warm visual reminiscent of the picture attracts Eye-catching, the warm atmosphere of everyday life attracts attention.Meanwhile, Kim Hyo-jin and Yoo Ji-tae married in 2011 and have a son-in-law. Kim Hyo-jin is currently in the second pregnancy.

Kim Hyo-jin said on his instagram on the 3rd, "While Suin is coming to me, I go to my dad and go to my dad. My ears are down close # companion animal is family and love "and posted a picture.

In the open photo, Yoo Ji-tae is showing off his affection by kissing his dog, who is attracted to his arms. While the warm visual reminiscent of the picture attracts Eye-catching, the warm atmosphere of everyday life attracts attention.

Meanwhile, Kim Hyo-jin and Yoo Ji-tae married in 2011 and have a son-in-law. Kim Hyo-jin is currently in the second pregnancy.