Qingha, Advice for Wanna One and IZ*ONE "Give Yourself" (Interview 2)

Interview 1-I.O.Im doing a good job as a solo singer.- Do you often communicate with fans?- Solo activity has been about a year and a half.- Solo, so I have to pay more attention to the group.- Wanna One, IZ*ONE seems to have a different look.- What was the appearance of Wanna One, IZ*ONE in this AAA?- What advice do you want to give to Wanna One and IZ*ONE as seniors?- Leads to Interview 32018 AAA Faverit Winner Cheongha Interview
Interview 1-I.O.Im doing a good job as a solo singer.- Do you often communicate with fans?- Solo activity has been about a year and a half.- Solo, so I have to pay more attention to the group.- Wanna One, IZ*ONE seems to have a different look.- What was the appearance of Wanna One, IZ*ONE in this AAA?- What advice do you want to give to Wanna One and IZ*ONE as seniors?- Leads to Interview 32018 AAA Faverit Winner Cheongha Interview

Interview 1

-I.O.I'm doing a good job as a Solo Singer.

- Do you often communicate with fans?

- Solo activity has been about a year and a half.

- Solo, so I have to pay more attention to the group.

- Wanna One, IZ*ONE seems to have a different look.

- What was the appearance of Wanna One, IZ*ONE in this AAA?

- What advice do you want to give to Wanna One and IZ*ONE as seniors?

- Leads to Interview 3

'2018 AAA' Faverit Winner Cheongha Interview