"Son Ye-jin's pale-colored charm, I want to resemble Jun Ji-hyun's adorableness"

The cloth dew, which stood at the center of the topic with its distinctive beauty and sexy body like a doll, had a time when Her, who had actively met with the public through various entertainment activities, was away from us for a while.Her replied that she was not Blady herself, that she had a desire for acting, a long time to study acting and auditioning steadily because she was thirsty for Actor.After studying acting, I met Actor Chun Dew who was ready to meet with the public again in the first half of next year with a movie and a single film drama.In the pictorial with four concepts, the cloth dew not only properly digested the chic mood that was not normally seen from the denim look of the youthful Feelings, but also produced warm Feelings with blue tone knit, while also going to simple Feelings with a white blouse and navy skirt.When I asked Her about Blady first after shooting the picture, There was no reason.I had a little bit of a term in the middle of moving my agency, and after I moved to the company, I spent my time studying acting. I was working as a Jewelry Desiigner while studying acting.Ive been working on Jewelry to focus on one area because Im thirsty for acting.Her laughed at the fact that Jewelry business has become an actor for many things in life, saying, The pleasure of seeing Jewelry produced and sold by myself is enormous.Actor Shin Hye-sun and Gong Seung-yeon told Jewelry that the things that sponsored the bag to Ryu Hwa-young are memorable. Chun Yi-seul, who resumed his activities and finished filming the horror movie Closed, said, My station is a passive character, but I can have fun because I have a hidden story. It was the most frightening experience of running the corridor on a dark night at the time of shooting.I was more scared because the staff were behind me. He also said that he had finished filming the Loss of Fashion Model (Gase), a Korean-Mongolian joint venture, and that he was also the most difficult to take a picture of walking in a 20-cm-long heel.Chun Dew, who started with a passion for acting, was a new actor who had a lot of roles and works to play.I want to play various works, but I want to play the villain of a character like Son, Lee, who is named SBS Drama My sister is alive as an impressive work.I feel interested in such a character that can show various aspects in one work. Her, a fan of Cho Seung-woo and Park Hae-jin, replied shyly that if one day comes to the opportunity, he would like to try to breathe in one work. The roll model is Son Ye-jin, Jun Ji-hyun senior.Son Ye-jins charm of the pale color to digest various characters is cool, and Jun Ji-hyuns aura and loveliness are really good. I like exercise, but I usually do exercise alone, I often watch movies alone and eat rice well, said Chun Dew, who is not afraid to do it alone, unlike his slender appearance. My personality is a little introverted, but my tendency seems to be active again.The entertainment program is also good for such a program that can make and challenge something like SBSs Jungles Law. Her, who passed on the news of eating less than eating well with body care tips, also revealed her ideal type of caring and friendly man.Onee said that he did not see his face at all, so he told his own standard that his affectionate personality was the first.The relationships that I met in KBS entertainment Human Conditions, which had been able to get a glimpse of the various charms of the past, seemed to be precious to Her.Kim Shin-young, Kim Ji-min, Kim Young-hee and Kim Sook have been in constant contact with each other.Her did not forget to convey gratitude to the trivial things, ties, etc., but she could not hide her cautious mind when answering any questions.I felt sorry for Her, who was worried about how one of my answers would come to me and was careful, but I would like to applaud Hers move, which is more confident than anyone else.Editor: Lee Hye-jung Photo: Cha Ke-i Costume: FRJ Jeans Stylelist: Song Jae-young Hair: Sam Sik Yeondu Desiigner Make-up: Sam Sik Omore Chief Director: Midrevel Studionews report

The cloth dew, which stood at the center of the topic with its distinctive beauty and sexy body like a doll, had a time when Her, who had actively met with the public through various entertainment activities, was away from us for a while. Her replied that she was not Blady Herself, that she had a desire for acting, a long time to study acting and auditioning steadily because she was thirsty for Actor. After studying acting, I met Actor Chun Dew who was ready to meet with the public again in the first half of next year with a movie and a single film Drama.

In the pictorial with four concepts, the cloth dew not only properly digested the chic mood that was not normally seen from the denim look of the youthful Feelings, but also produced warm Feelings with blue tOne knit, while also going to simple Feelings with a white blouse and navy skirt.

When I asked Her about Blady first after shooting the picture, "THere was no reason. I had a little bit of a term in the middle of moving my agency, and after I moved to the company, I spent my time studying acting. "I was working as a Jewelry Desiigner while studying acting. “I’ve been working on Jewelry to focus on One area because I’m thirsty for acting.” Her laughed at the fact that Jewelry business has become an Actor for many things in life, saying, "The pleasure of seeing Jewelry produced and sold by myself is enormous. Actor Shin Hye-sun and Gong Seung-yeon told Jewelry that the things that sponsored the bag to Ryu Hwa-young are memorable. "

Chun Yi-seul, who resumed his activities and finished filming the horror movie Closed, said, "My station is a passive character, but I can have fun because I have a hidden story." "It was the most frightening experience of running the corridor on a dark night at the time of shooting. I was more scared because the staff were behind me. "

He also said that he had finished filming the Loss of Fashion Model (Gase), a Korean-Mongolian joint venture, and that he was also the most difficult to take a picture of walking in a 20-cm-long heel.

Chun Dew, who started with a passion for acting, was a new Actor who had a lot of roles and works to play. I want to play various works, but I want to play the villain of a character like Son, Lee, who is named SBS Drama 'My sister is alive' as an impressive work. I feel interested in such a character that can show various aspects in One work. "

Her, a fan of Cho Seung-woo and Park Hae-jin, replied shyly that if One day comes to the opportunity, he would like to try to breathe in One work. "The roll model is Son Ye-jin, Jun Ji-hyun senior. Son Ye-jin's charm of the pale color to digest various characters is cool, and Jun Ji-hyun's aura and loveliness are really good. "

"I like exercise, but I usually do exercise alOne, I often watch movies alOne and eat rice well," said Chun Dew, who is not afraid to do it alOne, unlike his slender appearance. "My personality is a little introverted, but my tendency seems to be active again. The entertainment program is also good for such a program that can make and challenge something like SBS's 'Jungle's Law'. "

Her, who passed on the news of eating less than eating well with body care tips, also revealed Her ideal type of caring and friendly man. Onee said that he did not see his face at all, so he told his own standard that his affectionate personality was the first.

The relationships that I met in KBS entertainment 'Human Conditions', which had been able to get a glimpse of the various charms of the past, seemed to be precious to Her. Kim Shin-young, Kim Ji-min, Kim Young-hee and Kim Sook have been in constant contact with each otHer. Her did not forget to convey gratitude to the trivial things, ties, etc., but she could not hide Her cautious mind when answering any questions. I felt sorry for Her, who was worried about how One of my answers would come to me and was careful, but I would like to applaud Her's move, which is more confident than anyOne else.

Editor: Lee Hye-jung Photo: Cha Ke-i Costume: FRJ Jeans Stylelist: Song Jae-young Hair: Sam Sik Yeondu Desiigner Make-up: Sam Sik Omore Chief Director: Midrevel Studio

news report