"The Queen of Game"...All The Butlers': Son Ye-jin We Didn't Know

Gat Ye-jin appeared on All The Butlers.The SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the last two days, was featured on the MT for the first anniversary.In a hint video introducing a master with him on MT, Gong Hyo-jin appeared and surprised everyone; Gong Hyo-jin said of the master, Im worried that Ill faint because I like it.I am worried that Yang Se-hyeong will cry. Friend is a close friend who goes on a honeymoon trip together, he said. Friend is a unique friend who has tremendous momentum and does not get tired of physical strength.It is a good idea to make a friend for men, he added. It is a friend who has won many awards at various film festivals.Finally, Gong Hyo-jin promised to appear, saying, I will go to Christmas or a gift for the Chinese New Year, not a master.Son Ye-jin said, I thought it was awkward to hear the name Sabu, but I wanted to give a gift for the first anniversary.Then he told the members to call him sister instead of master. Yook Sungjae, who heard it, once again blushed with shame.Before leaving MT in earnest, Son Ye-jin found Pilates Studios with members, saying it was a promise with me; a studio where Son Ye-jin comes more often than home.Ive been there for over 10 years, my agency has been there for 19 years, and my hair salon has been around for almost 15 years, Son Ye-jin said.He won the TRX instructor certificate eight years ago, and he surprised the members with his level Pilates skills.A pension where the members arrived with a thrilling mind, setting the name of the club yes.Son Ye-jin surprised the members by introducing Son Ye-jin was the place where I went with my ex-boyfriend 15 years ago, in my early 20s.It turns out that this pension was the place where Son Ye-jin and Jung Woo-sung starred in the movie Easer in My Head.Son Ye-jin and the members took a commemorative photo, reenacting a scene from the movie.Son Ye-jin, who proposed a dinner-time bet, as Gong Hyo-jin, who introduced him as Queen of Game, and Chairman of the Circle Son Ye-jin, suggested a dinner bet game.When Son Ye-jin, who showed a child-like excitement by preparing game tools himself, became a game, he burned his desire with a 180-degree change of eyes.I will not see it as the chairman. He said, Is not it natural? On the other hand, All The Butlers is an entertainment program that depicts the life tutoring of young people full of question marks and my way geek masters.Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong are in regular appearances; it airs every Sunday at 6:25.
Gat Ye-jin appeared on All The Butlers.The SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the last two days, was featured on the MT for the first anniversary.In a hint video introducing a master with him on MT, Gong Hyo-jin appeared and surprised everyone; Gong Hyo-jin said of the master, Im worried that Ill faint because I like it.I am worried that Yang Se-hyeong will cry. Friend is a close friend who goes on a honeymoon trip together, he said. Friend is a unique friend who has tremendous momentum and does not get tired of physical strength.It is a good idea to make a friend for men, he added. It is a friend who has won many awards at various film festivals.Finally, Gong Hyo-jin promised to appear, saying, I will go to Christmas or a gift for the Chinese New Year, not a master.Son Ye-jin said, I thought it was awkward to hear the name Sabu, but I wanted to give a gift for the first anniversary.Then he told the members to call him sister instead of master. Yook Sungjae, who heard it, once again blushed with shame.Before leaving MT in earnest, Son Ye-jin found Pilates Studios with members, saying it was a promise with me; a studio where Son Ye-jin comes more often than home.Ive been there for over 10 years, my agency has been there for 19 years, and my hair salon has been around for almost 15 years, Son Ye-jin said.He won the TRX instructor certificate eight years ago, and he surprised the members with his level Pilates skills.A pension where the members arrived with a thrilling mind, setting the name of the club yes.Son Ye-jin surprised the members by introducing Son Ye-jin was the place where I went with my ex-boyfriend 15 years ago, in my early 20s.It turns out that this pension was the place where Son Ye-jin and Jung Woo-sung starred in the movie Easer in My Head.Son Ye-jin and the members took a commemorative photo, reenacting a scene from the movie.Son Ye-jin, who proposed a dinner-time bet, as Gong Hyo-jin, who introduced him as Queen of Game, and Chairman of the Circle Son Ye-jin, suggested a dinner bet game.When Son Ye-jin, who showed a child-like excitement by preparing game tools himself, became a game, he burned his desire with a 180-degree change of eyes.I will not see it as the chairman. He said, Is not it natural? On the other hand, All The Butlers is an entertainment program that depicts the life tutoring of young people full of question marks and my way geek masters.Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong are in regular appearances; it airs every Sunday at 6:25.

"Gat Ye-jin" appeared on "All The Butlers."

The SBS entertainment program All The Butlers', which was broadcast on the last two days, was featured on the MT for the first anniversary. In a hint video introducing a master with him on MT, Gong Hyo-jin appeared and surprised everyone; Gong Hyo-jin said of the master, "I'm worried that I'll faint because I like it. I am worried that Yang Se-hyeong will cry. " "Friend is a close Friend who goes on a honeymoon trip together," he said. "Friend is a unique Friend who has tremendous momentum and does not get tired of physical strength. "It is a good idea to make a Friend for men," he added. "It is a Friend who has won many awards at various film festivals. Finally, Gong Hyo-jin promised to appear, saying, "I will go to Christmas or a gift for the Chinese New Year, not a master."

Son Ye-jin said, "I thought it was awkward to hear the name Sabu, but I wanted to give a gift for the first anniversary." Then he told the members to call him "sister" instead of master. Yook Sungjae, who heard it, once again blushed with shame.

Before leaving MT in earnest, Son Ye-jin found Pilates Studios with members, saying it was a 'promise with me'; a studio where Son Ye-jin 'comes more often than home'. "I've been there for over 10 years, my agency has been there for 19 years, and my hair salon has been around for almost 15 years," Son Ye-jin said. He won the TRX instructor certificate eight years ago, and he surprised the members with his level Pilates skills.

A pension where the members arrived with a thrilling mind, setting the name of the club 'yes'. Son Ye-jin surprised the members by introducing "Son Ye-jin was the place where I went with my ex-boyFriend 15 years ago, in my early 20s." It turns out that this pension was the place where Son Ye-jin and Jung Woo-sung starred in the movie 'Easer in My Head'. Son Ye-jin and the members took a commemorative photo, reenacting a scene from the movie.

Son Ye-jin, who proposed a dinner-time bet, as Gong Hyo-jin, who introduced him as "Queen of Game," and "Chairman of the Circle" Son Ye-jin, suggested a dinner bet Game. When Son Ye-jin, who showed a child-like excitement by preparing Game tools himself, became a Game, he burned his desire with a 180-degree change of eyes. I will not see it as the chairman. "He said," Is not it natural? "

On the other hand, All The Butlers' is an entertainment program that depicts the life tutoring of young people full of question marks and my way geek masters. Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong are in regular appearances; it airs every Sunday at 6:25.