Inkigayo' Wanna One "The Most Handsome Member = Ong Seong-wu.Kang Daniel Part Impressive."

Inkigayo Wanna One has heard the fan.In the 982 episode of SBSs Inkigayo, which aired on the 2nd, an interview by Wanna One, which preceded the full-scale comeback stage, was released.Kang Daniel Hwang Min-hyun Ong Seong-wu Park Jihoon and Inkigayo Special MC Lee Dae-hwi were among the members on the interview stage with MCs.Hwang Min-hyun said, I am having a happy and warm day thanks to the members and the Wannable these days.Lee Dae-hwi said, I will not ask any obvious questions, and asked Ong Seong-wu, Who is the most handsome member preparing this album?Ong Seong-wu pointed out himself that Mr. Ong Seong-wu seems to be the most handsome.In relation to the most impressive part, Park Jihoon cited Kang Daniels part; Lee Dae-hwi rated his own progress score at 80.Kang Daniel said in a dialect to his fans, I wanted to see a lot, I wanted to see me.

Inkigayo Wanna One has heard the fan.

In the 982 episode of SBS's Inkigayo, which aired on the 2nd, an interview by Wanna One, which preceded the full-scale comeback stage, was released. Kang Daniel Hwang Min-hyun Ong Seong-wu Park Jihoon and Inkigayo Special MC Lee Dae-hwi were among the members on the interview stage with MCs.

Hwang Min-hyun said, "I am having a happy and warm day thanks to the members and the Wannable these days." Lee Dae-hwi said, "I will not ask any obvious questions," and asked Ong Seong-wu, "Who is the most handsome member preparing this album?" Ong Seong-wu pointed out himself that "Mr. Ong Seong-wu seems to be the most handsome."

In relation to the most impressive part, Park Jihoon cited Kang Daniel's part; Lee Dae-hwi rated his own progress score at 80. Kang Daniel said in a dialect to his fans, "I wanted to see a lot, I wanted to see me."